Last Game In St Louis

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Fuzznuts said:
Look what happened to Peyton Manning when a few of his guys went down a couple of weeks ago.

injuries suck, but seeing Peyton without his Harrison blanket made me smile

Colts are 11-2 and Manning threw what 3 or 4 touchdowns the last 2 or 3 weeks without Harrison.

But watching him have to deal with pressure in the pocket is refreshing.. albeit the Ravens provided very little of anything last night.. talk about a team that is cooked... the Ravens are.. with a side of Sweet Potatoes and candied corn.

IronBMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IronBMike said:
I believe it was 6 INTs.

I love how people love to bring up negative stuff from the past on Favre...

Love it!

You know, Peyton Manning threw 6 interceptions this year...Do you think that Colts fans bring that up incessantly?

Tom Brady throws interceptions (not lately though), are Patriots fans obsessing over it?

Beautiful.

I was only correcting the OP, get over yourself.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, I was wrong about which was the last game. :oops:

Anyway, I think there are alot of Pack fans in St. Louis or we travel well there. I would like to see a significant Packer contingent there to help get these guys fired up!

We do travel well there... I'm from St. Louis and was at the last game we played there in '03. Definitely more Packer fans there than Rams fans. I'd be surprised if the same thing doesn't happen this year too.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can stop the run. The Rams will fall back on the QB and taste a couple turnovers. I cannot wait for next Sunday. I have never been a fan of the Rams. Booo

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IronBMike said:
I believe it was 6 INTs.

I love how people love to bring up negative stuff from the past on Favre...

Love it!

You know, Peyton Manning threw 6 interceptions this year...Do you think that Colts fans bring that up incessantly?

Tom Brady throws interceptions (not lately though), are Patriots fans obsessing over it?

Beautiful.

Very valid points.

But Tom Brady and Peyton Manning aren't going to break the interception record held by Favre either.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big deal.

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady have had better quality and consistant teams and coaching throughout their careers as well...

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big deal.

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady have had better quality and consistant teams and coaching throughout their careers as well...

Agreed. P Manning has also had a top tier OL his entire career. Makes a world of difference when you're not worried about getting killed and actually have time to look for your receivers to run their routes.

Members online

Latest posts