Last Game In St Louis

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasn't that the game Favre threw 5 INTs and we lost huge?

I just hope this isn't a "trap game". The players need to remember what happened to the Packer's their last trip. We just need to take care of buisness.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
No. The players need NOT remember what happened the last time because most of them were not there and this is a different team. Different TEAM.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I just hope this isn't a "trap game". The players need to remember what happened to the Packer's their last trip. We just need to take care of buisness.
WE are different, and the RAMS are different. All we have to do is do what has worked for us all season, and we should be fine.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2007 coach of the year mike mccarthy WILL NOT let the packers lose their intensity in a game that the packers should win by 14+ points. this young team will stay focused and keep their eye on the ball and get better each week heading into the playoffs, intent on making a deep deep run. god i love this team

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did have the feeling this was a trap game but if Bulger is out it's going to be tough for the Rams to do damage to our defense.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did have the feeling this was a trap game but if Bulger is out it's going to be tough for the Rams to do damage to our defense.
I heard Bulger will be back next week. But we should beat them anyway.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer_backer said:
the last game in STL was 2003. the pack lost 24-34.

Yep, Favre also had a 104.7 qb rating in that game. We're gonna feast on them. I'm expecting another huge game from Jennings with a couple long catches against a suspect secondary. Also, they beat us last year in a game we came heartbreakingly close to winning. I guarantee you McCarthy will remind his team every chance he gets because unlike that horrid playoff loss that was referenced earlier in this thread, most of our current roster was there for last year's game.

OP
OP
A

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, I was wrong about which was the last game. :oops:

Anyway, I think there are alot of Pack fans in St. Louis or we travel well there. I would like to see a significant Packer contingent there to help get these guys fired up!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Twp words.. Brock Berlin... if he has to go for the second straight week... it takes alot of the firepower of the Rams away.. Jackson can carry the team but I feel pretty good about that matchup.

Other than the game being in a dome.. I like the matchups all the way around.. the NFL should outlaw domes. :lol:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway, I think there are alot of Pack fans in St. Louis or we travel well there. I would like to see a significant Packer contingent there to help get these guys fired up!

Plus Brett needs LESS than 200 yards passing to pass Danny Boy for all time leader..

Packer fans will be eating those tickets up!!

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe it was 6 INTs.

I love how people love to bring up negative stuff from the past on Favre...

Love it!

You know, Peyton Manning threw 6 interceptions this year...Do you think that Colts fans bring that up incessantly?

Tom Brady throws interceptions (not lately though), are Patriots fans obsessing over it?

Beautiful.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
IronBMike said:
I believe it was 6 INTs.

Love it!

You know, Peyton Manning threw 6 interceptions this year...Do you think that Colts fans bring that up incessantly?

Tom Brady throws interceptions (not lately though), are Patriots fans obsessing over it?

Beautiful.

Or how people brought up how Brett played vs the last time the Pack played Oakland..

When the pack doesnt play a team to often, history does get brought up and the fact is he did have 6 ints even if some or most of those were tipped by Billy Boy..

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think if they play the way they have been we will be fine,if they put daryn in he has to use his own feet not bretts which he did well yesterday :D

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't seen this year's team take ANY team lightly. I don't think this week will be any exception.

We seem to still play with an underdog mentality, which is a good thing.

Pack93z

Reaction score
IronBMike said:
I believe it was 6 INTs.

Love it!

Beautiful.

With the great comes the bad.. Brett has had a couple of games that he probably wishes he had back.. so be it.. to me that is part of the Legend of Brett Favre... He leaves everything he has on the field of play.. whether it is good or bad.. he gets back up and slings it again.

The Playoff loss to the Vikes a couple of years ago was the only time in his career at Green Bay were I didn't think he gave everything he could to the game. But one game in 15+ seasons... I will take it everytime.

Back to point, just like anything else, Brett isn't above flaw.. and it isn't a bad thing to call him upon it. That is your point with the GM, isn't it?

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True.

But you do see what Favre can do when he has a TEAM around him and not a bunch of Billy Schroeders and whatever...right?

I think that Favre was seriously handicapped during the Sherman years with the players AND the coaches.

Sometimes you just can't overcome lack of talent.

Look what happened to Peyton Manning when a few of his guys went down a couple of weeks ago.

Pack93z

Reaction score
True.

But you do see what Favre can do when he has a TEAM around him and not a bunch of Billy Schroeders and whatever...right?

I think that Favre was seriously handicapped during the Sherman years with the players AND the coaches.

Sometimes you just can't overcome lack of talent.

Look what happened to Peyton Manning when a few of his guys went down a couple of weeks ago.

Don't disagree, however to run up the flag pole everytime someone calls out a Bad Brett moment isn't prudent in my opinion.. he wins a hell of a lot more than he loses and no one can ever say he hasn't played the game with a passion and joy that few others have matched.

I get a kick out of people when we get all bent out of shape when pointing out flaws of a player or person within our team... just because you state a area of concern about a player, coach or GM.. doesn't mean that you don't support them... just stating a area of opportunity.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The Rams still had a lot of leftovers from "the greatest show on turf" back then. They don't now, and if they do, they're over the hill.

This won't be a trap game. We'll win this one by double digits. Another week where the Zombieslayer makes money. :cool:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

injuries suck, but seeing Peyton without his Harrison blanket made me smile

Colts are 11-2 and Manning threw what 3 or 4 touchdowns the last 2 or 3 weeks without Harrison.

Members online

Latest posts