Last 4 games on DVD?

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are waiting for the SBXL DVD to come out,,but are there any DVD's of any entire Packer playoff game? The NFLN only shows 75% of the game. Why is it so difficult to watch an entire replay of any game?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got the itunes version. It's terrible quality. I'm hoping to be able to at least buy the Super Bowl on blu ray, if not all of the playoffs, like Gauc is talking about. I haven't heard a whisper about it though. Sorry.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Google ten yard torrents and search for the games u want to download..u gave to register at the forum...register at the torrent site...and download vuze on ur pc

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are waiting for the SBXL DVD to come out,,but are there any DVD's of any entire Packer playoff game? The NFLN only shows 75% of the game. Why is it so difficult to watch an entire replay of any game?

I don't believe it has been officially announced, but we should be seeing a Packers Blu Ray/DVD set of four complete games in the coming weeks. It will probably be titled, "Road to Super Bowl XLV", similar to last year's Saints DVD set (see attached link).

I was expecting it to be released in early June like the last few years, but since we haven't heard anything at this time it may have been pushed out a few weeks.

Amazon.com: NFL New Orleans Saints: Road to Super Bowl XLIV (Post-Season Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]: Drew Brees: Movies & TV

jakuiper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was told by a rep from NFL Shop that there will be no release of a "Road to XLV" as the NFL did not sign a contract with their vendor, Warner Bros., to do so.

Now, I will have to hope that someone, somewhere, can produce full game, 1080p, versions of the playoff games.

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

A gentleman that owns a sports bar in my local area...has all the Packers 2010 games on dvd....i purchased a 6pk from him in early March......Video quality is great!!!!!..

I got all 4 playoff games and the last 2 regular season games(Giants and Bears)

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are a fan favorite
They should have a season DVD
A playoff DVD
AND a XLV DVD
I would buy 2 of each!
wtf
why dont they have this **** out!

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was told by a rep from NFL Shop that there will be no release of a "Road to XLV" as the NFL did not sign a contract with their vendor, Warner Bros., to do so.

Now, I will have to hope that someone, somewhere, can produce full game, 1080p, versions of the playoff games.

You would think that the greedy NFL would have jumped at a money making opportunity featuring one of the most popular teams like the Packers. Well if anyone can't wait any longer, check out ioffer.com
Packers games on DVD are available and the quality is usually pretty decent but may include commercials.

grenier

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't post a link yet, but according to the NFL twitter page:

"Yes..there will be a DVD on sale in late November
Will the NFL be releasing a Road to Super Bowl XLV DVD?"

Late November is a curious time to release the DVD.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I wouldn't leave it to chance. I have a dvd recorder - see, I don't even trust a dvr... thus, I have the entire season.

jakuiper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still deciding whether I want to get the 4-disc DVD (sigh). Not having this released in Blu-ray, when both SB XLIII and XLIV were, is darn near criminal. As Homer on 540 ESPN says, "that's some weak sauce."

Members online

Latest posts