Last 2 weeks prove

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Do not give up hope..

I get some give up and want total domination..but please be patient with the team..

They have proven in 2 weeks they have what it takes to win

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Do not give up hope..

I get some give up and want total domination..but please be patient with the team..

They have proven in 2 weeks they have what it takes to win

I know right. Even when down by 23 points. There is still hope for a comeback. Whatever MM adjusted Worked.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
I had more confidence in Flynn as a backup because of his brief past experience. But because he's still new, I had to see how well he would shakedown over the last two games. At least for now, the Pack is showing viability.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I had more confidence in Flynn as a backup because of his brief past experience. But because he's still new, I had to see how well he would shakedown over the last two games. At least for now, the Pack is showing viability.

1st half he couldnt seem to make normal throws..I dont know if his arm is that bad or what..

2nd half he seemed to connect more but still had some bad throws...One time Nelson had to do an incredible circus catch and I think that led to a 1st down on a long 3rd

But maybe MM adjusted to suit Flynn finally?

Reaction score
Whatever MM adjusted Worked.
It's actually what he didn't adjust. He said he kept with the exact same game plan and same plays they started the game with. He said it wasn't time to go into panic mode or get into a shootout with Dallas which ended up paying off.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
1st half he couldnt seem to make normal throws..I dont know if his arm is that bad or what..

2nd half he seemed to connect more but still had some bad throws...One time Nelson had to do an incredible circus catch and I think that led to a 1st down on a long 3rd

But maybe MM adjusted to suit Flynn finally?

In the first half, Flynn and company looked lethargic; like electric football pieces going nowhere. By the second half they resembled 4 x 4 monster trucks bustin' down the house. I guess MM tweaked those springs.

2 weeks in a row game saving interceptions.

The stakes are higher finishing a game on defense and so are the rewards. I was jumping and yelling!

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
It's actually what he didn't adjust. He said he kept with the exact same game plan and same plays they started the game with. He said it wasn't time to go into panic mode or get into a shootout with Dallas which ended up paying off.

Yeah, I didn't see a game plan change because they didn't execute it in the first half. It's like the pilot telling his passengers, "sorry for the ground delay. We'll make up for it in the air."

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If only they could convert on a gosh darn 2 pointer.
We didn't need them here or Atlanta but it would have won against Minny. Or the extra point.
Maybe they should start running those instead of throwing on them.

Reaction score
If only they could convert on a gosh darn 2 pointer.
We didn't need them here or Atlanta but it would have won against Minny. Or the extra point.
Maybe they should start running those instead of throwing on them.
Without Rodgers, I don't see why we couldn't just put in Daniels and Raji (like we did on the last TD) every single time we are inside the 5, including 2 point conversions

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longtimefan I am glad you were wrong. In the chat box you said don't give up that Romo owes us a bad pass. Evidently he owed us two :D

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Longtimefan I am glad you were wrong. In the chat box you said don't give up that Romo owes us a bad pass. Evidently he owed us two :D

I told my wife right b4 the last int, that Romo had another one..

And that one was clearly an int