Lance kendricks

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depth signing?

Jeez, people complained about signing martellus bennett. can't wait to see what they have to say about this.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Interesting. 12 personnel here we come. I wonder if RR is going to make the team.

Now that TT signed this guy, he's a scrub and probably overpaid.

Had he not signed him, however, he would most certainly have been the missing piece of the puzzle.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Yep. Great signing. There is the 4.5 guy. Lol. This offense is gonna break records.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting. 12 personnel here we come. I wonder if RR is going to make the team.

I mean unless we take a TE before round 5 maybe, which under no situation do I see happening now, why would we cut RR?

Still on his rookie deal and I'd defy anyone to find a better #3 TE in the league

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is he really even that good? I'm so confused of all this Bennett make sense but we need defense lol

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is he really even that good? I'm so confused of all this Bennett make sense but we need defense lol

He's a 4.5 TE. Really a boom or bust receiving TE in my opinion. Not a horrible blocker. But he can drop passes here n there.

Think of him as a poor man's Cook. Or rather a younger version of Cook

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very nice. Can't wait to watch Rodgers feast on opposing defenses with Bennett and Kendricks lined in a dual set.

Now defense pretty please. :)

Yeah. TE is officially set.

I think it's safe to say that unleas we sign Claiborne that TT is going pass rush and CB in the draft while counting on bounce back years from Randall/Rollins.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
MM loves big fast bodies demanding the middle of field.

He will fit what there trying to do very well.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So does anyone think peterson is coming if we lose lacy or we keeping lacy? I wanna see barwin or Hightower come in and get house or Claiborne

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
RR will be 3rd TE. We are stacked like no tomorrow at TE now. We have a little bit of everything now.

I really like Kendricks. TT is proving to be a real "smooth operator" here

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as no one gets hurt lol

Well played.

Yes that's true but I mean that's true for everyone. Since I love Monty as a RB having Guard being the one and only question mark heading into a season is looking pretty sweet to me on offense

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
RR will be 3rd TE. We are stacked like no tomorrow at TE now. We have a little bit of everything now.

I really like Kendricks. TT is proving to be a real "smooth operator" here
Lol, you're a piece of work, aren't you? :eek:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I mean unless we take a TE before round 5 maybe, which under no situation do I see happening now, why would we cut RR?

Still on his rookie deal and I'd defy anyone to find a better #3 TE in the league

Well he can't block a lick and he isn't a dynamic receiver, so I could envision him getting beat out by a younger player with more upside. I'm not advocate they cut him right now.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Lol, you're a piece of work, aren't you? :eek:

This is a situation where I am very happy to be wrong. Don't act like all this was expected. This is greet that Thompson is showing a willingness to change. I can't applaud him enough.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
12 personnel is really hard to defend if you have two tight ends who can both catch and block. Defenses can't key on the run or pass because the offensive personnel suits both. If Bennett and Kendricks are healthy this season, I'd expect to see less of Cobb on the field.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Well he can't block a lick and he isn't a dynamic receiver, so I could envision him getting beat out by a younger player with more upside. I'm not advocate they cut him right now.

They said similar things about Cook. He has played with some of the worse QB's and coaching staff in the league.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts