Lancaster enters Covid protocal...

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
I actually felt like Lancaster had his best game too. He was playing in the 49ers backfield instead of 6 yards down field.

OkieCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually felt like Lancaster had his best game too. He was playing in the 49ers backfield instead of 6 yards down field.
Absolutely. He was playing the run extremely well. Played all night with great pad level and had a nose for the ball. One of his better games as of recently

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
With two negative tests 24 hours apart he can return to the team if vaccinated. With it being Wednesday there is a good chance he comes back this week.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With two negative tests 24 hours apart he can return to the team if vaccinated. With it being Wednesday there is a good chance he comes back this week.

That is the process.

Honestly, we know what Lancaster is - against a struggling Steelers team would be the ideal time for Heflin to touch his toes into the water of a real game.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see Heflin, but if Lancaster keeps playing like he just did, I don't need to see Heflin that badly.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see Heflin, but if Lancaster keeps playing like he just did, I don't need to see Heflin that badly.

Not disagreeing, merely saying this could be the chance Heflin needs to show what he might be.

D

Deleted member 6794

It depends on if Lancaster is the one who tested positive for COVID-19 or just a close contact to someone who did.

Latest posts