Lambeau or Bust!

PackFaninBucLand

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The good new is I'll be leaving Bucland and flying to Milwaukee and then driving to Green Bay for the game. The bad news is I'll have two Eagle fans in tow who have never been to Lambeau. I have an equalizer in a friend we'll meet at the game who is a Packer fan.

I promised if they behaved I would show them the sights. I know all of the usual haunts and historical addresses but I can't find Favre's old address any longer. I drove by it a couple of years ago but can't recall where I got the address from. Anyone know it?

We all promised to enjoy the game and not to get too angry or elated regardless of the outcome. Do Eagle fans keep their promises?

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha! I have a good friend who is an Eagles fan, and he and I can talk about the game without arguing. Just depends on the person, I guess.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha! I have a good friend who is an Eagles fan, and he and I can talk about the game without arguing. Just depends on the person, I guess.

It does depend on the person, I've had a friend before who never rubbed it in or even mentioned if the Eagles beat the Pack. He was also very civil in discussing games before and after. Then I've also known Eagle fans to be very very ugly (then again, with philly that can go without saying).

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3071 Gothic Court that is Favres old house address in Green Bay. We have went by it and even took pictures. Its a two story brick home. Beautiful

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
3071 Gothic Court that is Favres old house address in Green Bay. We have went by it and even took pictures. Its a two story brick home. Beautiful

Yeah, I've seen it too. I drove past it a few times. (stalker!!) lol It was on eBay for a little bit.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a cubs fan. Does this mean we can never date?

I think it just means you need to be re-educated. A good beating might be the best way to do that. :twisted:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I'm a cubs fan. Does this mean we can never date?

I think it just means you need to be re-educated. A good beating might be the best way to do that. :twisted:

Careful guys. After 100 years there is nothing a Cubs fans loves more than a good beating. :p

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's it. Thanks much, Heathie.

Your very welcome!!! I felt like a stalker when I was taking pictures..LOL...my husband kept yelling at me to get in the car and kept snapping away..LOL..

The only way we will get the address of where he lives now is when he moves and this house goes up on ebay...lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts