Lambeau Mistique.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With this kind of games in wich we get outcoached, outplayed and totally destroyed by a bad team at home..

Maybe this fat coach MM means that the Lambeau Mistique means playing Circus music and playing clowns !!!

Jim Bates where are you ???? :twisted:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
With this kind of games in wich we get outcoached, outplayed and totally destroyed by a bad team at home..

Maybe this fat coach MM means that the Lambeau Mistique means playing Circus music and playing clowns !!!

Holy shiite Chamuko...the starters played ONE series and SCORED!!!! You act like this was a regular season game. Over half of the guys that played in the 3rd and 4th quarters won't even see Lambeau Field again as a player. They'll be buying tickets like the rest of us - think about what each team was trying to get done. Was it obvious the Titans needed this win a little more since Vince Young came back in the game in the 2nd half after starting it? This is unreal...........

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was our backups vs their starters most of the game.

why titans played their starters so much is mind boggling.

BoydAvery

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
it was our backups vs their starters most of the game.

why titans played their starters so much is mind boggling.

It's amazing that no matter what happens there will always be excuses.

It has been 6 years of excuses with Mike Sheman and who knows how many years of excuses it will be with Ted Thompson.

It's getting old and stale.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
excuses?

if by excuses you mean FACTS

I thought our 2nd teams actually did OK vs their 1's(who played most of the game for some reason, crazy titans)

Boyd, nobody likes you.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know, I was at the game and it was sunny, low humidity, anything but misty.

As for Lambeau Field MYSTIQUE, I'd say it's still there. The oldest venue in the NFL and built right for the fans, not a bad seat in the house, and all the history that's taken place right there down on that grass right in front of you.

The place is overflowing with MYSTIQUE. :D

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BoydAvery said:
tromadz said:
Boyd, nobody likes you.

Do you want me to leave or should I come around to your way of thinking?

nope, i want you to come to reality, that its just the preseason.

when we lose regular season games, I urge you to post a lot on how much we suck.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:

Come on for god sake, he has coached in four preseason games. Four!, i wouldnt be so fast to evaluate this guy. I dont think that you can even do it after your first year. Give him some time. As far as Bates goes...I wish he was coach and I wanted him to be coach. But give MM time!!!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that Green Bay treated this as a scrimmage and Tennessee treated it as a game. The Titans played their starters all half. Green Bay starters played a series. You can't really take much from this game. You can take what you saw from some of the younger guys. I like Noah Herron makes the team and Davenport is probably getting cut but this game wasn't going to be a game where you walk away knowing how good the team is. Chicago is the true test and it begins on Sundsy.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i noticed it. we noticed it in the PbP room. They played their starters through the 3rd quarter. it was insane!

Members online

Latest posts