1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lambeau Leap location? (Section 136, Row 2)

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by STDzz, Dec 8, 2011.

1. STDzz

STDzz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Packer Nation! I purchased two tickets recently for my girlfriend for Christmas. I got Section 136, Row 2, Seats 1&2 :)tup: ) and was wondering if anyone could help me locate where I will be during this HOPEFUL shot at undefeated history. I have been searching for ever to find a decent shot of where this is and I've been trying to figure out if our seats will be towards the sideline or towards the goalpost but to no avail. So anyone with maybe a picture or any details of where these seats are exactly located would be very appreciated.

2. okcpackerfan

okcpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +186
  3. STDzz

STDzz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I understand where my tickets are located but I'm just wondering if my seats 1&2 are located closest to the goal posts or if they are in line with the sideline. I only ask because I really hope to be closer in to the middle of the endzone as opposed to the outside edge of it because unless we get some back shoulder passes (which are likely) in the corner I may never get a chance to see a Lambeau Leap near me, or if dreams come true, on top of me.

Working with the picture above for anyone else trying to help...I know our seats are located to the right of the middle sections (those with 3 stars in them). I'm just wondering if I'm closer to the middle or if I'm located closer to the right side of the endzone.

4. okcpackerfan

okcpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +186
    you will be closer to the middle. I have been to 3 games and most recently I was right behind the packers sideline (40 yard line) row 2 and had seats 1 and 2. If you are facing the seats from the field they go 1,2,3,4 etc... as you go right to left, if that makes sense to you.

5. okcpackerfan

okcpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +186
    look at my sig picture, if you are looking at the other end of the field you will be directly to the right of the third white star from the left on the bottom.

6. STDzz

STDzz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha I didn't even realize at first that the picture was your sig my bad. Yep I understand where I am now thanks so much for clearing that up for me.

7. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,801
    I think it would be funny if a Lambeau leap happened opposite of where you thought you'd be!
    They can happen anywhere in the end zone.