Lambeau Field Home Opener

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone else going to Lambeau for the home opener? My friend's favourite team is the Eagles, so we got tickets from EventUSA (Sec 123, 24th Row). Should be awesome! GO PACK!!!

Reaction score
Awesome stuff Anubis, hope you have a blast.

I'll be busy when Sept 9 rolls around, so it'll be impossible to get to the opener. But I did order Rogers Super Sports Pack, so I'll definitely make time to watch the game.

Have fun, and remember to rub it in your friends face till no end when the Eagles lose. :D

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers can pull this one off I'm gonna throw a party or something. Someone posted here recently, and I can't remember otherwise, that Green Bay hasn't beaten Philadelphia since McNabb came into the league. God I hate the Eagles.

kmeyer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be there. I'm taking my brother up for his first time. It is his 50th B-Day. We're both really jazzed up! Friday night we are eating at Favre's Steakhouse. Saturday morning the "Lambeau Tour" followed by "HOF" and then 18 holes of golf. Sunday morning we still have to work on. Thinking about one of the tailgate parties. Maybe Fuzzies or Starr's? All you can eat and drink for $20-$25. If anyone has any suggestions on that part, let me know.

PS:We'll be the two in packer jerseys holding cold ones:)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CONGRATS to all of you that get to be there in person! I'll probably be sitting in front of my TV watching the game.
Hopefully the Pack can get some payback!!!

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CONGRATS to all of you that get to be there in person! I'll probably be sitting in front of my TV watching the game.

Just think of all the money you will save Cheesey. You can buy a whole case of beer for the cost of 2 at the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Just think of all the money you will save Cheesey. You can buy a whole case of beer for the cost of 2 at the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Even MORE if you get Blatz Light!!! :lol:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
cheesey said:

I suppose I could choke down Blatz Light if it were the only beer available. I bet it sure would come out easy the next day too. :lol: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
vike4life said:
cheesey said:

I suppose I could choke down Blatz Light if it were the only beer available. I bet it sure would come out easy the next day too. :lol: :lol:
Chances are it would come back UP WAY before the next day!!!
Now.......Blatz is WAY better then "Red White and Blue!" (Do they still even MAKE that???)

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is wrong with me? I find myself hoping that the Packers actually beat the Eagles in the opener. I can only offer the following reasons to explain it.

1. Eagles fans are the biggest horses ***** in the league. They even threw snowballs at Santa Claus.

2. I want to see Farvre go out a winner. He deserves it.

3. Every team in the league seems to operate as business. But not the Pack, they are a football team first, a business second.

4. I am tired of the Eagles, tired of Mcnabb, tired of Reid, tired of them all.

5. There are some fans on this site I respect and enjoy their posts. I don't want to see their team fail. Until it plays mine, of course.

6. I would hate to see PackerChick cry.

7. Lastly, someone in the North needs to beat out the stinking Bears. It hope it is the Vikes, but if not it better be the Pack, it won't be the Lions.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be there. I'm taking my brother up for his first time. It is his 50th B-Day. We're both really jazzed up! Friday night we are eating at Favre's Steakhouse. Saturday morning the "Lambeau Tour" followed by "HOF" and then 18 holes of golf. Sunday morning we still have to work on. Thinking about one of the tailgate parties. Maybe Fuzzies or Starr's? All you can eat and drink for $20-$25. If anyone has any suggestions on that part, let me know.

Glad to hear you are wearing jerseys. you will be much easier to spot! :roll:

On Saturday night, have dinner around 6:30 at the Prime Quarter. Great beef that you cook yourself on giant grills. There also might be a certain QB's wife there for dinner as she usually takes out of town guests there for dinner

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is wrong with me? I find myself hoping that the Packers actually beat the Eagles in the opener. I can only offer the following reasons to explain it.

1. Eagles fans are the biggest horses ***** in the league. They even threw snowballs at Santa Claus.

3. Every team in the league seems to operate as business. But not the Pack, they are a football team first, a business second.

5. There are some fans on this site I respect and enjoy their posts. I don't want to see their team fail. Until it plays mine, of course.

7. Lastly, someone in the North needs to beat out the stinking Bears. It hope it is the Vikes, but if not it better be the Pack, it won't be the Lions.
I'm starting to like you more and more!!!
Who would have thunk........you and Vikesrule both likeable Viking fans......and both come HERE!
You know, when the Vikings were in the NFC championship a few years back, i was hoping they would win! I was truly saddened when they got beat.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmeyer said:

Glad to hear you are wearing jerseys. you will be much easier to spot! :roll:

On Saturday night, have dinner around 6:30 at the Prime Quarter. Great beef that you cook yourself on giant grills. There also might be a certain QB's wife there for dinner as she usually takes out of town guests there for dinner
Oh yeah!!! Trippster knows what he's talking about! He took me there a few years ago, and i had a great time! (It was during the first Fan Fest)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Red, White, and Blue. Wow, look at the ratings for this beer. It has to be real cheap.

http://www.beerpal.com/red,-white,-and-blue-beer/9390/
What we used to do was........buy a case of that, and a six pack of some good beer. After a couple good ones (for priming) we would then drink the cheap stuff. RW&B was AWFUL!!!! It was like the bottom of the barrel after they made Pabst! You could see stuff FLOATING in it!!!! :lol:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
Red, White, and Blue. Wow, look at the ratings for this beer. It has to be real cheap.

http://www.beerpal.com/red,-white,-and-blue-beer/9390/
What we used to do was........buy a case of that, and a six pack of some good beer. After a couple good ones (for priming) we would then drink the cheap stuff. RW&B was AWFUL!!!! It was like the bottom of the barrel after they made Pabst! You could see stuff FLOATING in it!!!! :lol:

We used to drink Meister Brau. It was the cheapest beer we could find.
:lol:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:

I'm starting to like you more and more!!!
Who would have thunk........you and Vikesrule both likeable Viking fans......and both come HERE!
You know, when the Vikings were in the NFC championship a few years back, i was hoping they would win! I was truly saddened when they got beat.

Thanks Cheesey. I was cheering for the Pack when they won the Bowl in 97, and bet on them in 98. Super Bowls XXXI and XXXII. When they scored early in 98, I thought they it was going to be a blowout.

Members online

Latest posts