1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Lamar Miller, RB, Miami

Discussion in 'Draft Talk' started by maccadon3000, Apr 27, 2012.

1. maccadon3000

maccadon3000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    I really hope this guy, first of all falls to us at 59, but second we draft him. I love the toughness Starks brings to the backfield, but he doesn't offer much in the way of homerun burst. Green, who knows what he'll ever be able to do. Just plain bad luck for him, but it usually takes a couple of years to come back from an ACL. Miller is a special talent and prototypical size. 5-10, 212 and just a beautiful runner. The guy has special moves and speed. He definately needs work on his pass protecting, but with time, he can definately be taught that. He would be such a weapon on offense and RB is really the only skill position on O that we are not "deep" in. Starks is good, but I have major reservations if he will ever be special. I think, though, paired with Miller, our backfield could be special. I know we need D and OLine, but sometimes you do what TT does and not reach for need and take the best player available, which could be Miller at 59. Discuss.

2. dbain21

dbain21 Chicagoland Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +111
    If lamichael james is there i want him

3. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    He gone.
    I'd love Lamar Miller too, but we traded up twice so I don't think we pick again until the suplemental picks after round 4 now....
    time for early bedtime.

4. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    does he have east-west ability? All of our backs are north-south guys. If he ain't east-west he's just another complement/change-up back who brings nothing new and therefore just another guy. If he ain't east-west I don't want him.