Lamar Miller, RB, Miami

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really hope this guy, first of all falls to us at 59, but second we draft him. I love the toughness Starks brings to the backfield, but he doesn't offer much in the way of homerun burst. Green, who knows what he'll ever be able to do. Just plain bad luck for him, but it usually takes a couple of years to come back from an ACL. Miller is a special talent and prototypical size. 5-10, 212 and just a beautiful runner. The guy has special moves and speed. He definately needs work on his pass protecting, but with time, he can definately be taught that. He would be such a weapon on offense and RB is really the only skill position on O that we are not "deep" in. Starks is good, but I have major reservations if he will ever be special. I think, though, paired with Miller, our backfield could be special. I know we need D and OLine, but sometimes you do what TT does and not reach for need and take the best player available, which could be Miller at 59. Discuss.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I really hope this guy, first of all falls to us at 59, but second we draft him. I love the toughness Starks brings to the backfield, but he doesn't offer much in the way of homerun burst. Green, who knows what he'll ever be able to do. Just plain bad luck for him, but it usually takes a couple of years to come back from an ACL. Miller is a special talent and prototypical size. 5-10, 212 and just a beautiful runner. The guy has special moves and speed. He definately needs work on his pass protecting, but with time, he can definately be taught that. He would be such a weapon on offense and RB is really the only skill position on O that we are not "deep" in. Starks is good, but I have major reservations if he will ever be special. I think, though, paired with Miller, our backfield could be special. I know we need D and OLine, but sometimes you do what TT does and not reach for need and take the best player available, which could be Miller at 59. Discuss.
does he have east-west ability? All of our backs are north-south guys. If he ain't east-west he's just another complement/change-up back who brings nothing new and therefore just another guy. If he ain't east-west I don't want him.

Members online

Latest posts