Ladies and Gentlemen...

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
This will not be easy, I'm gonna have to keep the pepto handy to avoid an ulcer. Hopefully we can confuse Collin some... NO INJURIES!!!

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
we need to watch some film from the SF vs Rams, they seem to have their number and they are a joke of a team.

I just hate that our team waits basically till the day before the game to fly out west. If it were up to me, they would be flying out there on tuesday and adjusting to the timezone and the weather difference. Might help.

hit and run

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with Alex, it's all about revenge now. Vikings, 49ers, then the Seahawks. To quote Todd Snider, "They say that living well is the best revenge. I say bull ****, the best revenge is to win. This isn't over, we're going to meet again."

OP
OP
bobgodd

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we need to watch some film from the SF vs Rams, they seem to have their number and they are a joke of a team.

I just hate that our team waits basically till the day before the game to fly out west. If it were up to me, they would be flying out there on tuesday and adjusting to the timezone and the weather difference. Might help.
Yea I don't know what happened those games. I honestly believe that the Rams thoroughly out-coached our staff during those games.

When the other team has the perfect gameplan in effect, it basically makes our team look ridiculous because no matter what play the offense tries, the defense is always in perfect position to make a play on it. Likewise for their play against the Niner defense. HOPEFULLY, Green Bay comes out with a bad gameplan :D.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
No matter how much time you have to prep, they know we are gunna pass, question is: can you even stop what you know is coming? So far, I doubt they will.....my question is, can we stop them?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
No matter how much time you have to prep, they know we are gunna pass, question is: can you even stop what you know is coming? So far, I doubt they will.....my question is, can we stop them?
They did it week one, and have a great record when Jimbaugh has a week to have his boys drilled on the expected.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
week 1 -- ---- ---week 19 big difference in how we are playing. No team recently has shut down our pass game, the only one to shut it down is MM when we go into conservative sleep mode. Even is the loss to Minn a couple weeks ago, Arod threw for 365 yds and 3 TD's....IN A LOSS.....

We are a different team for the better ------- SF is a different team for the worse (slightly).

No matter what their fans say, they only have 2 really legit wins over good teams this season ( packers in week 1, and New england week 15) Other than that they have beaten teams like: Lions, Buffalo, Jets, Miami, arizona twice, Bears(2nd half season bears that is). And for a team like the Rams to be able to tie them once and beat them once and for the sea cawks to utterly b*tch slap them, the Giants slapped them silly at home and Minn beat them......Im not scared of this 49ers team.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Once again, to be fair, Seattle game was in Seattle, and we're the only ones who showed even a chance of winning there this season

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Once again, to be fair, Seattle game was in Seattle, and we're the only ones who showed even a chance of winning there this season

Sorry man, we were not the closest game there this year. Pats only lost by 1 point at seattle and there were several other close games for them at home. It is a lucky streak, just like we had that unbeatable streak at home years ago.....streaks come and go, theirs will too. Glad they will be playing on the road for playoffs thou, they suck as a road team, check the road record...lol...they lost to some sorry *** teams on the road this year.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Sorry man, we were not the closest game there this year. Pats only lost by 1 point at seattle and there were several other close games for them at home. It is a lucky streak, just like we had that unbeatable streak at home years ago.....streaks come and go, theirs will too. Glad they will be playing on the road for playoffs thou, they suck as a road team, check the road record...lol...they lost to some sorry *** teams on the road this year.
Oh don't get me wrong, those boys are CHEEKS on the road, and while the Patriots had a closer score, we were still the only team that almost beat them. It's not luck, it's legit, that stadium is a monster. How else do Charlie Whitehurst's Seattle Seahawks make it to the playoffs?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Oh don't get me wrong, those boys are CHEEKS on the road, and while the Patriots had a closer score, we were still the only team that GOT F*CKED OUT OF A WIN BY them. It's not luck, it's legit, that stadium is a monster. How else do Charlie Whitehurst's Seattle Seahawks make it to the playoffs?

FIXED IT FOR YA !!!1

goldstandard333

49ers Fan
Reaction score
Fangio being Capers' pupil, and Harbaugh having a week to prepare worries me.

Harbaugh's probably been game planning for this since the Vikings beat the Pack week 17. He did the same thing last year with the likely divisional round opponent being the Saints.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score
week 1 -- ---- ---week 19 big difference in how we are playing. No team recently has shut down our pass game, the only one to shut it down is MM when we go into conservative sleep mode. Even is the loss to Minn a couple weeks ago, Arod threw for 365 yds and 3 TD's....IN A LOSS.....

We are a different team for the better ------- SF is a different team for the worse (slightly).

No matter what their fans say, they only have 2 really legit wins over good teams this season ( packers in week 1, and New england week 15) Other than that they have beaten teams like: Lions, Buffalo, Jets, Miami, arizona twice, Bears(2nd half season bears that is). And for a team like the Rams to be able to tie them once and beat them once and for the sea cawks to utterly b*tch slap them, the Giants slapped them silly at home and Minn beat them......Im not scared of this 49ers team.

These kinds of posts always crack me up. You see them every single year.

"That team really sucks because they didn't beat anyone and the only reason they won the few good team is because X".

Its all BS.

First off, they did lose to Seattle....but they also BEAT Seattle. Divisional Rival (They play twice). Peeps LOVE to bring up the Rams games. LOL. Its a game of matchups people. The Rams are CONSTRUCTED to win in the NFC West. The Seahawks were 1 and 1 against them as well. What do the Rams do to win against SF? Good Defense. Strong Pass rush. Big, Bruising RB who gets ALOT of his yards after contact (see also Peterson, Adrian and Lynch, Marshawn).

I'm sure I could "break down" the Packers schedule and find out what I wanted to find out...the Packers really suck because they didn't beat anyone!!". I'm not gonna do that because it's equally ludicrous.

The only think I agree with is that these teams are FAR different than they were in week 1. Only you guys can tell me if the Packers are different for the better. I would submit tho that the Niners have ALSO improved. What specifically? Colin Kaepernick.

He is the one element this team was missing to being strong in almost every category (until Akers forgot how to kick straight). The only thing they couldn't do was creat chunk yards on offense. The deep game was missing. Not so much anymore with Kaep. Not only does he throw deep, he's the second best player in the league at throwing deep accordinf to PFF (Pro Football Focus).

I'm not gonna sit here and guarantee a win or anything, but seeing a fan of another team break down an opponent always kinda makes me laugh.

Members online

Latest posts