Lacy Needs an Awesome Nick-Name

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson and Marshawn Lynch have nicknames out the *****, Jerome Bettis was "The Bus" , Walter Payton had "Sweetness".

Lacy, I think, will be our RB for a long time. We finally have our bell cow back. He may not have 1k yards THIS season, but he will soon trust me. However, the way he has been playing and how he runs, I feel like he needs a nick name that strikes fear in a defense.

I have been calling him "Fast Eddie" but I have been thinking "The Tuscaloosa Trucker" or "L-Train".

Any thoughts ladies and gents?

Reaction score
Adrian Peterson and Marshawn Lynch have nicknames out the *****, Jerome Bettis was "The Bus" , Walter Payton had "Sweetness".

Lacy, I think, will be our RB for a long time. We finally have our bell cow back. He may not have 1k yards THIS season, but he will soon trust me. However, the way he has been playing and how he runs, I feel like he needs a nick name that strikes fear in a defense.

I have been calling him "Fast Eddie" but I have been thinking "The Tuscaloosa Trucker" or "L-Train".

I like "Fast Eddie."

How about "Bama Bammer?" ;)

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eddie 'Leather and' Lacy

Eddie Lace-em-up

Cheese on the hoof

Thunder Cheese

The Galloping Cheddar Man

Last edited:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
**** Lacy or Eddie-"race-me"Lacy....hmmmm i'll keep thinking:sneaky:

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well, his name is Edward, so isn't Eddie already a nickname? I actually hate most nicknames so I'm not the guy to really chime in on that one. I simply wanted to say that I'm confident #27 WILL get his 1k yards this year :)

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Random thoughts:

"Thunder Cheese" sounds like a bowel problem.
"Leather and Lacy" makes me think of the Stevie Nicks song, which nixes that one for me.

Why not just use his initials and call him "EL," like the Spanish word for "the?" (Points for anyone that recognizes the Once Upon a Time in Mexico reference...)

Reaction score
Since he has a semi-famous spin move, especially for a guy know for his down hill running, I'd call him

The Ballerina

I suck at nicknames

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts