Lack of Class... but not by Ryan

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
there is not one thing said in this interview that in any way, shape, or form bashed the city of Green Bay! get over the arguing guys - it's ridiculous & childish. you are actually fighting about applebee's for God's sake!! :roll:
I like Applebee's. We even have one in the Brainerd- Baxter area! Also Famous Dave's bar-b que, Culvers,and many, many fine dining places at the lake resorts.

We must be on par with Green Bay! I'll have to invite Longwell up here for some walleye fishing and fine dining!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ILOVETHEPACK said:
That's it in a nut shell. Just shut your pie hole and leave. Bruce I can understand what you are saying, you are in-love with Longwell, that's cool. I'm sure you could write a book on him with all your facts, maybee Bruce is actually Longwell? Don't take a shot at GB like Applebees is the best place to go for fine culinary cusine it's not. I'm sure that you go to WI and visit once in a while but YOU DO NOT LIVE IN GB Bruce A.K.A Longwell or Longwells Beaach. I'm out

This was not needed. Use the PM feature if you feel like directing a comment towards a poster.

Bruce is simply giving another spectrum to the article. Nothing wrong with that.

On a note of what Bruce was stating I do recall Longwell taking full blame for a missed FG towards the end of the season. The hold WAS bad and he took full blame for it.

Don't get me wrong, I still stand by my statement that if a kicker can't handle kicking in the elements he should go play arena football instead. I've been against dome stadiums since I learned the difference.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of the posts on this thread are some of the most disgussting posts I have ever read on any forum bar none.
You claim to be Packer fans who are widely regarded as some of the most knowlegeable of fans yet some of you come off as total a%%holes.
It's past time for some of you to get a grip and it's time for the moderators to follow through on their threats.

This stuff is getting out of hand.

Reaction score
yooperfan said:
Some of the posts on this thread are some of the most disgussting posts I have ever read on any forum bar none.
You claim to be Packer fans who are widely regarded as some of the most knowlegeable of fans yet some of you come off as total a%%holes.
It's past time for some of you to get a grip and it's time for the moderators to follow through on their threats.

Sir, believe me when I say this, the mods are trying to do everything we can. We have tried to be fair, and tolerant, but obviously the message is not being heard. This forum will NOT be invaded by idiots who have become trolls.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
yooperfan said:

Sir, believe me when I say this, the mods are trying to do everything we can. We have tried to be fair, and tolerant, but obviously the message is not being heard. This forum will NOT be invaded by idiots who have become trolls.

True that. I'll start deleting threads with my cell phone internet!! :p

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Man I wanted to stay out of this but now there are two of you and Bruce is right. Ryan did not take a shot at Green Bay and if you both read the piece in full you will see that. Common gents, stay cool !!

If what you say is true, then the writer of the article should be ashamed of himself, but that will never happen simply because it would have been done on purpose. Distorting the truth seems to be a way of life among many newspapers nowadays. My apologies if not true!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread made no sense to me until I read zero's post, "Longwell puts kicking foot in mouth." So now I get it. Chris Havel was using some quotes from this interview to bash Longwell. Stupid. The irony is that Havel accuses Longwell of playing to the crowd in Minnesota, when Havel is doing exactly that in his article: Trying to score some points with Packer fans by getting them riled up. Maybe Havel should've been a politician.

Longwell said nothing wrong about Green Bay, although he does come across as a smug and somewhat arrogant multimillionaire athlete.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
This thread made no sense to me until I read zero's post, "Longwell puts kicking foot in mouth." So now I get it. Chris Havel was using some quotes from this interview to bash Longwell. Stupid. The irony is that Havel accuses Longwell of playing to the crowd in Minnesota, when Havel is doing exactly that in his article: Trying to score some points with Packer fans by getting them riled up. Maybe Havel should've been a politician.

Longwell said nothing wrong about Green Bay, although he does come across as a smug and somewhat arrogant multimillionaire athlete.

I'd have to agree for the most part, although I think Ryan did take a little uneducated shot at GB. The comment I don't think warranted a front page column though.

Staff online

Latest posts