Lacey's fumbles

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I know it's not as authoritative as a football card :rolleyes:, but according to nfl.com, Lacy has fumbled 4 times in his career, losing 3. This season he’s fumbled three times losing 2. The thing that concerned me most in yesterday's game was after the fumble I noticed on one run he was holding the ball away from his body.

MichiganSportsTalk

Lions fan for longer than I can remember
Reaction score
2 pages on the topic of a running back fumbling in a game that you won by double digit points. I wish Detroit had problems like these........

:)

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not concerned. I think his productiveness far outweighs his fumbles. Running backs will fumble. It's when it gets to be a habit is when I worry.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Not too concerned with the amount of carries he has and the fact he is a force for a running back. I'm more concerned with Rodger's fumbles than Lacy's.

D

Deleted member 6794

Not too concerned with the amount of carries he has and the fact he is a force for a running back. I'm more concerned with Rodger's fumbles than Lacy's.

While I agree that with ivo that Lacy should work on ball security in the offseason Rodgers´ 10 fumbles are a reason to be concerned.

MichiganSportsTalk

Reaction score
Maybe the Lions great run D caused the fumbles? He has fumbled in each of the games against the Lions. I'm trying to be nice here LOL.

Hah! It may just be that the Lions have Lacy's number. He's a good back, and it's hard to fault someone who rarely fumbles with having a couple forced fumbles. It's not like he durfed the hand off when the game was still within reach.....

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it's not as authoritative as a football card :rolleyes:, but according to nfl.com, Lacy has fumbled 4 times in his career, losing 3. This season he’s fumbled three times losing 2. The thing that concerned me most in yesterday's game was after the fumble I noticed on one run he was holding the ball away from his body.
Where did you get your stats before there were computers? Cards now days are a bunch of flash and crap. I dont collect. But for years and years and years there were a list of stats kept track on football cards. They are the relevant statistics. The computer age keeps track of bowel movement to ypc average, along with everything else. Doesnt mean they are very relevant stats...

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Where did you get your stats before there were computers? Cards now days are a bunch of flash and crap. I dont collect. But for years and years and years there were a list of stats kept track on football cards. They are the relevant statistics. The computer age keeps track of bowel movement to ypc average, along with everything else. Doesnt mean they are very relevant stats...
1. You post “Cards now days are a bunch of flash and crap” yet you used those stats for Lacy ‘nowadays’, I just poked a little fun at using them. And from your most recent post it looks like you agree they’re crap.

2. You apparently agree fumbles are a relevant stat so what does the fact all kinds of other stats are available online have to do with anything?

3. Before computers, I got stats from newspapers and sports publications not that that has anything to do with this either.

You got the stat wrong - no big deal and certainly not my fault.

MichiganSportsTalk

Reaction score
Before computers, I got stats from newspapers and sports publications not that that has anything to do with this either

I get mine the 'Merican way. Make 'em up, yell 'em louder than the other guy and call him names when he disagrees.

'Merica.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
Man. We are Sooo lucky we got Lacy. He's the only RB that makes me chuckle when he runs because his effort is unmatchable. I think we have a real treat coming up this playoffs.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lacy had the crowd going wild that first quarter. Every time he touched the ball, they erupted. Chanted LACY LACY until Rodgers had to quiet them down. It was surely an electric atmosphere. Thanks to the man-beast.

Makes me wonder if Lacy is as great as I think he is? Or if its because you give a starving man a *******,,, you never tasted such a wonderful and delicious ******* before? lol either way, the new run over them style of football we now have, has me kind of giddy.

Members online

Latest posts