L

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait until you meet the dog...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

That is a nice story and good of you folks to take in the dog. Hopefully everything works out. If you see someone at the game wearing a Brett Hundley jersey (I'll bet I'm the only one!) stop by

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

That is a nice story and good of you folks to take in the dog. Hopefully everything works out. If you see someone at the game wearing a Brett Hundley jersey (I'll bet I'm the only one!) stop by
Thanks man! Absolutely! What section are you sitting in?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's awesome. We usually go to the upper concourse since we are only five rows below. My plan was to hit the men's room a few minutes before halftime after the Packers finished their drive. Of course, Rodgers wore down the clock and we didn't score until around the 2min warning. We skipped the XP attempt and found no lines in the mens room. By the time we each zipped up, the lines were three deep behind us. The concession lines were long but we still made it back to our seats with 2 minutes to go until the start of the 3rd quarter.

One must always have a bathroom plan at the games!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow - seats on the 50 yard line.

So what is the backstory on the dog? Did Benkert rent an apartment that doesn't allow dogs? Did he start dating someone that is deathly afraid of dogs? Does the dog have an uncontrollable flatulence problem? Does Benkert have an uncontrollable flatulence problem that the dog could handle?

I'm going with B. A woman is the only thing that could (but shouldn't) get between a dog and his best friend.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
If a dog loves you it won't change it's mind. Women? Need to keep winning them over and over and over and ... (but the benefits are higher.)

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
If a dog loves you it won't change it's mind. Women? Need to keep winning them over and over and over and ... (but the benefits are higher.)

My dogs are always happy to see me but the dynamic could change if they could open the dog food by themseleves.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
My dogs are always happy to see me but the dynamic could change if they could open the dog food by themseleves.
Our current dog's treats sit in open bags on a stool in the front entrance as that is where he usually comes in. He hasn't touched them. The only time he grabbed food from the end table in the living room was my daughter's sub once. Never before and never again except for the time he pulled the grilled broccoli off the kitchen counter while we were eating on the patio. He ate the entire pan. Left the pan of burgers / brats / steak / salmon. Must have wanted the bacon in the broccoli.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts