L.A. Vikings

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rumor has it an existing team(Saints or Vikings) is on its way to L.A. And since there would be a lot of uproar if poor lil new orleans got screwed here, rumor has it the vikings are outta here.

Nananana nananana...hey hey hey...GOODBYE!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well paul tagliababaliablue said LA is getting a team...so i dont know why u dont buy it. LA is getting a team, and thats final. the question is...what team.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
well paul tagliababaliablue said LA is getting a team...so i dont know why u dont buy it. LA is getting a team, and thats final. the question is...what team.

i just dont think the Vikes are going anywhere thats all. did somebody pee in your cornflakes today? you seem testy.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard that the saints were going to san antonio for a year and then would be moving to LA. Not sure how accurate it was though. I just wish we could get an NFL team here in michigan. Maybe one in grand rapids would be cool, california has enough teams.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
subin said:
Why does california need another team?

No kidding. I've always thought the same thing. NY has 3, CA 3, FL 3, PA 2, TX 2, MO 2 and the Skins and the Ravens are about 40 miles apart. These teams could be a little more spread out.

Of course places like Wyoming probably wouldn't be great for an NFL team.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
tromadz said:

i just dont think the Vikes are going anywhere thats all. did somebody pee in your cornflakes today? you seem testy.

im fine, you just said you didnt buy it, but LA is getting a team. If you dont buy the vikes there thats fine. but its gonna happen(an LA team)

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was my thought when I heard that LA was getting a team--that the vikes would be going out there. I think it just might happen especially if they can't get a new stadium.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been hearing about how the Vikings will be leaving MN. since the late 70's. Thirty years later and they are still here. YAAAAAWWN.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
subin said:

No kidding. I've always thought the same thing. NY has 3, CA 3, FL 3, PA 2, TX 2, MO 2 and the Skins and the Ravens are about 40 miles apart. These teams could be a little more spread out.

Ohio has two teams, FREAKING OHIO!!! That is a crime. Wyoming would be an awesome stadium if they had a team. 5,000 people and 5,000 deer, antelope, elk and moose in attendance for todays game. I grew up in wyoming and the only team we had to root for was the denver donkeys.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
subin said:

I know....send the Saints to North Dakota! At least when they suck, only about 50 people will be watching! OK, just kidding. ND has about as good of a chance at landing a professional team as the Vikings do winning a Super Bowl!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
subin said:

Los Angeles is one of the biggest cities in the nation without an nfl team since the rams left. They have to be represented as well. I dont think any team is gonna move there, it will be just another expansion.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
I've been hearing about how the Vikings will be leaving MN. since the late 70's. Thirty years later and they are still here. YAAAAAWWN.

you need your sleep vikefan. had a rough night on the vikings love cruise?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
subin said:

Los Angeles is one of the biggest cities in the nation without an nfl team since the rams left. They have to be represented as well. I dont think any team is gonna move there, it will be just another expansion.

They've had two teams leave them I must believe they left for a reason. IF the owners were making so much money why did the L.A. Rams and L.A. Raiders leave?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why dont you find out the answer for us, zero. I really doubt it is because they werent making money.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
why dont you find out the answer for us, zero. I really doubt it is because they werent making money.

You have your doubts why don't you share them instead of being a copout and pushing the question asked back onto the person who is asking it.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
vikefan said:

Naw, you just need to quit waking me :D up so often, you little tart, you!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
PackerChick said:
vikefan said:

Naw, you just need to quit waking me :D up so often, you little tart, you!

tee hee hee. :lol:

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
tromadz said:

You have your doubts why don't you share them instead of being a copout and pushing the question asked back onto the person who is asking it.

Oh, the way you stated your opinion made it look like you knew what you were talking about. I thought you knew the facts, and i wanted you to share it with me. I guess you didn't know what you were talking about. Sorry.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Zero2Cool said:
tromadz said:

Oh, the way you stated your opinion made it look like you knew what you were talking about. I thought you knew the facts, and i wanted you to share it with me. I guess you didn't know what you were talking about. Sorry.

You find a new way to be a jerk with every post towards me, congrats :)

Let's go back to the comment shall we?
:::IF the owners were making so much money why did the L.A. Rams and L.A. Raiders leave?:::

See the ? that indicates a QUESTION. :)

I'll offer up my opinion as I always do :p

I think the NFL wants a team there because of the TV market, however I don't think owners want a team there because they do not make enough money there. Perhaps stadium issues? I don't know. But with how much the NFL says we 'need' a team in L.A. it doesn't make sense to me why TWO teams left. My first thought is as I said, it somehow makes the NFL money, but doesn't make the owner money. How? hell -- you got me on that one.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's go back to the comment shall we?
:::IF the owners were making so much money why did the L.A. Rams and L.A. Raiders leave?:::

See the ? that indicates a QUESTION.

No, that indicated that 'money' was the reason the rams\raiders left.

thats like saying, "If Ryan was so straight, why did we find him in a gay bar?"

its insinuating the 2nd part, but thats fine, I misunderstood you.

But seriously...can someone find out why they DID leave L.A.?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts