Korey Hall

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's tough enough to make an NFL roster, even as a late round draft pick. It's even harder when you have to completely switch sides of the ball and learn a new position.

Considering, Hall has done really well. Assuming Miree can come back from injury and make the team, I like how our young FBs are starting to shape up. You can't ask much more from a 6th round draft pick in his rookie season learning a new position.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Korey Hall is gonna kick *** this year, he's gonna be a real force on ST too

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lookin at his college game film... i wouldnt mind seeing how he could do at LBer. it really is special though, that he switched sides of the ball completely and is doing well.
I think it will be freakin awesome to see him get his first goalline touchdown.

can you imagine going from chasing QBs at Boise State to scoring offensive touchdowns at Lambeau Feild.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers coaches seem unafraid to ask more from these young guys and seem to get more out of them as a result. Most other teams are reluctant to do something like this and are more "traditional" with rookies.

Like not wanting to play them at all unless they have to.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God forbid anyone gets hurt, but what if Korey Hall had to play both ways for us???

It would at least be interesting, lol.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Korey Hall is getting another start and just might grab the FB spot if he continues to progress. I saw some College film on him as others have also mentioned and yes, it is amazing this rookie can switch sides let alone play well.

Hope he pounds em' tonite.

Members online

Latest posts