OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Bruce said:
I seem to remember you dismissing the possibility of him being suspended in '06' too. Further, where do you think he is right now?

Answer: He is sitting behind bars in Washington for lesser charges than he faces in MN.

Koren is in Jail? That's news to me.

If you had to pick three words to describe me, they probably wouldn't be "In the loop", but I haven't heard anything about KRob being in jail, either.

I'll welcome him back - on Sept 18th. I'm also of the opinion that he won't serve any jail time.

Signing KRob was a smart move for TT and the Packers, and his contract is structured that we can release him at any time with little penalty. But why would we? We need a kick returner. We need another receiver. We filled both holes with one player - highly talented and dirt cheap. A player that has to work hard and fly straight if he wants to keep playing football.

Low risk. High reward. That's the kind of personnel deals that successful GMs make.

I tend to trust Bruce with his intel, but on this I ... I mean I haven't heard anything about it and I live in GB, read the paper every day as well as numerous Packers websites. Its happened before where I missed it, but I've searched an still can't find anything.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Since69 said:
Zero2Cool said:
Bruce said:
I seem to remember you dismissing the possibility of him being suspended in '06' too. Further, where do you think he is right now?

Answer: He is sitting behind bars in Washington for lesser charges than he faces in MN.

Koren is in Jail? That's news to me.

If you had to pick three words to describe me, they probably wouldn't be "In the loop", but I haven't heard anything about KRob being in jail, either.

I'll welcome him back - on Sept 18th. I'm also of the opinion that he won't serve any jail time.

Signing KRob was a smart move for TT and the Packers, and his contract is structured that we can release him at any time with little penalty. But why would we? We need a kick returner. We need another receiver. We filled both holes with one player - highly talented and dirt cheap. A player that has to work hard and fly straight if he wants to keep playing football.

Low risk. High reward. That's the kind of personnel deals that successful GMs make.

I tend to trust Bruce with his intel, but on this I ... I mean I haven't heard anything about it and I live in GB, read the paper every day as well as numerous Packers websites. Its happened before where I missed it, but I've searched an still can't find anything.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=509819

Posted: Oct. 4, 2006
Green Bay - Green Bay Packers wide receiver Koren Robinson will have to serve 90 days in jail for violating his probation in a 2005 drunken driving case, but he will not have to serve the time until after the football season.

Koren Robinson still faces the prospect of being suspended by the NFL for a year because the Minnesota arrest might be considered a third violation of the league's substance abuse policy.

As a result, Robinson was on his way back from Kirkland, Wash., where he appeared in front of Judge Robert McSeveney, who presided over the Municipal Court hearing Wednesday. Robinson will be able to take part in practice today and play Sunday against the St. Louis Rams.

Robinson must begin the 90-day sentence, half of which can be served in work-release, no later than Feb. 28. According to a person with knowledge of the situation, Robinson was working on a deal to serve the time in either Green Bay or Raleigh, N.C., where he lives in the off-season.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OK. Slap me. I remember that now... but has he started serving yet?

:whippin:

The reporter didnt think he would be suspended ( which is what I think the Packers thought as well) so thats why he said AFTER the season and before Feb 28

Since he was suspended I think it is probably safe to say he is serving it, or has served it..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts