1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Koren Robinson decision Wednesday?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, Oct 15, 2007.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Linky:
    Green Bay - The date of Koren Robinson's possible reinstatement is Oct. 17, the anniversary of his one-year suspension from the NFL. Robinson will likely meet with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell sometime before then so Goodell can decide whether Robinson deseves reinstatement.

-----------------------------------

Will they MAKE the decision wednesday or what? I'm excited. This could really help the WR depth.

2. LambeauEast

LambeauEast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am VERY excited at the prospect of K-Rob coming back. I've said it before and will say it again...imagine the defensive coordinators around the league trying to find a way to cover Driver, Jennings, Jones, Robinson and Martin?!?! WOW!

And yes, Martin has earned himself a spot in the Favre arsenal. VERY pleased with him.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I hope they don't screw him around. If he gets let back in, do it right away so he can use some of the 2 weeks to get up to speed.

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Roger Goodell said a meeting will not occur between himself and Koren Robinson. Reason being, Goodell said it was not needed.

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,478
    His liver was being tested to make sure he wasnt drinking, he served his time in jail, and no other reports about him being in trouble

so my guess is with no meeting, he should be back!!!!!

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Trust me, unless something happened within the last week, he will be playing for the Green Bay Packers October 29th, 2007 against the Denver Bronco's.

He might have a more important role than anticipated with the injury to Bubba Franks. That part is speculation on my perception.