Kobe's wife files for divorce

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am not sure what to say about this one right now LOL.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vanessa Bryant wisely waited a full 10 years before finally divorcing her Los Angeles Lakers superstar husband, Kobe Bryant. The decision to ignore Kobe’s confirmed past infidelity coupled with the fact that the pair seemingly didn’t get a prenuptial agreement prior to their 2001 marriage means that Vanessa is entitled to half of Kobe’s massive fortune.
As per the Los Angeles Times:
The fact the marriage lasted 10 years gives Vanessa Bryant several advantages under California divorce law. After passing the 10-year mark, attorney Dmitry Gorin said, a marriage is defined as a lengthy one, which means the spouse is allowed to maintain her standard of living after the split.
Gorin said Vanessa Bryant may be entitled to permanent spousal support and may even be part of Kobe Bryant's retirement plans. She'll probably get "more than enough for many lifetimes," Gorin said

She has some Kick-*** lawyers! :sneaky::D

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vanessa Bryant wisely waited a full 10 years before finally divorcing her Los Angeles Lakers superstar husband, Kobe Bryant. The decision to ignore Kobe’s confirmed past infidelity coupled with the fact that the pair seemingly didn’t get a prenuptial agreement prior to their 2001 marriage means that Vanessa is entitled to half of Kobe’s massive fortune.
As per the Los Angeles Times:
The fact the marriage lasted 10 years gives Vanessa Bryant several advantages under California divorce law. After passing the 10-year mark, attorney Dmitry Gorin said, a marriage is defined as a lengthy one, which means the spouse is allowed to maintain her standard of living after the split.
Gorin said Vanessa Bryant may be entitled to permanent spousal support and may even be part of Kobe Bryant's retirement plans. She'll probably get "more than enough for many lifetimes," Gorin said

She has some Kick-*** lawyers! :sneaky::D
Good for her.
I'm on her side since her husband is a cheating ****.
Looks like the wait was worth it.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Is this the wife he cheated on in that big controversy that he sexually assaulted someone?

She is obviously a gold digger. Any other woman would have left after that.

Reaction score
Is this the wife he cheated on in that big controversy that he sexually assaulted someone?

She is obviously a gold digger. Any other woman would have left after that.
You'd be surprised what women will put up with. Many wives have stayed with horrible husbands for a myriad of reasons. You can call her a gold digger all you want but that is Kobe's fault that he never got a pre nup. He is to blame for losing half of his fortune. I say that as a Lakers fan since I came out of the womb.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You'd be surprised what women will put up with. Many wives have stayed with horrible husbands for a myriad of reasons. You can call her a gold digger all you want but that is Kobe's fault that he never got a pre nup. He is to blame for losing half of his fortune. I say that as a Lakers fan since I came out of the womb.

I'm not going to argue that one bit, happens to a number of men with money.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
How does Kobes wife spell relief? Either M-O-N-E-Y or D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Members online

Latest posts