Kobe to Pack?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
i'm surprised there hasn't been a "Kobe Bryant to the Packers" thread started by somebody on here yet
Excellent idea!

I bet we could trade Bubba for Kobe. Bubba could be a good Center and Lakers need a C. We could have Kobe as a CB/Safety. He'd be excellent on jump balls.

Anyone know Kobe's 40 time?

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like this idea. I don't think it'd work unless there was a third party involved. Maybe the San Fransisco Giants. We'll pick up Culpepper, then immediately send him to the Giants. The Giants send Barry Bonds to LA, cause they've been lacking a good big man since Shaq left. And Kobe becomes a Packer. I think it just might work.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like this idea. I don't think it'd work unless there was a third party involved. Maybe the San Fransisco Giants. We'll pick up Culpepper, then immediately send him to the Giants. The Giants send Barry Bonds to LA, cause they've been lacking a good big man since Shaq left. And Kobe becomes a Packer. I think it just might work.

Well there is an idea.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have things become SO boring that idiocy has set in? How about signing a jockey as a scat-back? No one could see him amongst the crowd. Shaq could be exciting as a TE in the red zone. Insanity. Boredom.

Reaction score
Relax guys, I'm sure Z did this in jest and it's funny.

It's some really slow times, so it's just some idle talk to pass times.

I gotta say though, starting a cheerleading squad with Kobe's wife wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Perhaps it'd help distract some of the other players on opposing teams, and we could take advantage of that. :D

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is absolutely no way Kobe is coming to Green Bay. The only way we bring in offensive players is through the draft.

PackFaninBucLand

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have things become SO boring that idiocy has set in? How about signing a jockey as a scat-back? No one could see him amongst the crowd. Shaq could be exciting as a TE in the red zone. Insanity. Boredom.

Seriously, you might be on to something.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This just may work, but the NHL is going to want in. Barnett would work well as a bruiser, and has the fighting experience too, eh? Pack could pick up a draft pick, that will inevitably be used to trade down to later rounds :chest:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HatestheEagles084 said:
i'm surprised there hasn't been a "Kobe Bryant to the Packers" thread started by somebody on here yet
Excellent idea!

I bet we could trade Bubba for Kobe. Bubba could be a good Center and Lakers need a C. We could have Kobe as a CB/Safety. He'd be excellent on jump balls.

Anyone know Kobe's 40 time?

Not sure of Kobe's 40 time, but Kobe's not Packer people.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is absolutely no way Kobe is coming to Green Bay. The only way we bring in offensive players is through the draft.

Indeed and it contravene's MM's "build from within" policy :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we should go after Yao Ming.
He'd be GREAT at blocking field goals and extra points!
Plus, then we could restart the "Ming Dynaty!" :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YES!!!! KOBE would be perfect for the Peoria Packers of the pee nwee softball league!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:

Indeed and it contravene's MM's "build from within" policy :)

Very Original...(look up a couple posts)

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:

As stated originally, he would be a DB :)

Yeah if he is a ball hog a defensive back that would be great, no more dropped interceptions.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Lare said:

As stated originally, he would be a DB :)

Kobe don't play defense... :razz: unless it is in Colorado... :thumbsup:

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmmm..a 6'8" receiver w/a 38" vertical jump and 4.5 speed...and 3
NBA title rings.

He can also jump, catch a pass, and **** whte girls in a single bound...

He might fit in Minnesota w/that rap sheet...

but Green Bay..he can only hang w/Nick Barnett.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.........but Green Bay..he can only hang w/Nick Barnett.

They really don't have that much in common. I mean, one likes to beat women up and the other one likes to **** them.
Thank God my daughter lives 1,000 miles away.

Latest posts