1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Kobe/Karl

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Zero2Cool, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
  2. acw

acw Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Who cares, NBA basketball is about the stupidest sport there is anyway. A bunch of freaks throwing a ball at a hoop. North America is down to two real professional sports - Football and Hockey (if it ever gets going again.)

3. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    I care, ya little prick! ;-)

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Easy kids, lets try and keep it clean for all ages, this is really off topic though.

5. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The NBA is the biggest joke in sports!

They don't even PLAY basketball anymore. All they play is chest-thumping-watch-me-on-Sportcenter-self-promoting wank!!!!

6. acw

acw Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure whether NBA or MLB is the biggest joke, both a bunch of juiced up rich babies. I agree with cheesewiz, however at least the NBA has a real drug testing policy, and some form of payroll parity, don't they? More than I can say for MLB.

7. Brad

Brad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    MLB is not a sport, its an auction of drug-policy offenders, auctioned off to the highest bidder (THE YANKEES)....Which makes me laugh cause they still manage to lose every year....can't win if you don't play like a team, no matter how many homeruns they each hit...i love watching the yankees lose :lol:

8. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8

but politics-golf is okay?

disappointed

9. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I didn't see any political posts in this catagory. Heck there isn't any even in the "political" thread. I was referring to the fact that the catagory is called "Anything" and the description is "General Packer Football Discussion". So to me NBA postings would be off topic. But that could be just me...

10. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    hahaha...

i too thought this was an anything goes type of catergory. maybe we could replace the Polotics forum with a General Discussion forum...

11. acw

acw Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Or maybe a general sports catagory.

You're right about MLB. My dad (rest his soul) use to always say "baseball is the best sport there is", and I use to tell him "baseball is a great game, but MLB is not a sport." Then we would get into a sport/politics discussion. Ah, the good old days.

Later
    Art

12. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    thoughts on baseball:

fun to play, fun to go to a ballpark and watch, taxing to watch on tv unless its a game 6 or 7...

just my humble opinion.

13. acw

acw Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The problem with MLB is that it's almost like pro wrestling, the games aren't fixed but you know who's going to end up in the playoffs before the year begins. Just pick up a team by team payroll list. A perfect example of what happens when the players and umpires run the league.

14. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8

It is just you!!! :)

lol just to be a pain click the link lol
    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=anything

15. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Cute... I am more concerned with the "General Packer Football Discussion" being what caused it to be off topic.

All of which is irrelavant now since I rearranged the board and added a general sports section.

16. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8

Yep, I know where you are coming from. My point was, 'ANYTHING' has no rules. With all the topic forums I jus clicked one that said 'ANYTHING' and posted.

But looks good with ur rearrangements bro

17. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0