Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

R.I.P. I don`t follow basketball but even I`ve heard of him.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
His daughter was on board to.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sad that his daughter died, but the man was a POS in his treatment of women. The way I see it, the woman he ***** got some delayed justice. I make no apologies for this statement. My sister was violently ***** 7 years ago and I have no sympathy for KB.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our guys at the Pro Bowl did their piece in honoring Bryant's memory.

His memory does not deserve honor. The only sadness is for his daughters and perhaps his wife, though she knew what kind of person he was.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why were they in a chopper in the first place? I'm sure that chopper ride wasn't a necessity. Look at Stevie Ray Vaughan. He died in a chopper crash and it wasn't necessary. Civilians have no need to be in a chopper. They are much more dangerous than fixed wing aircraft. Sad to see such a waste.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Why were they in a chopper in the first place? I'm sure that chopper ride wasn't a necessity. Look at Stevie Ray Vaughan. He died in a chopper crash and it wasn't necessary. Civilians have no need to be in a chopper. They are much more dangerous than fixed wing aircraft. Sad to see such a waste.
Same reason people ride in airplanes -- get to where they are going faster.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

He didn't like sitting in LA traffic or in confined places like a car. From news reports, he helicoptered to games when he played. Sounds like a rich person's issue.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. That poor kid was only 13.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I won’t go long in this thread but it’s been discussed about living life every day, appreciate it! Live it as high as you can! Life is to short to take anything for granted.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He didn't like sitting in LA traffic or in confined places like a car. From news reports, he helicoptered to games when he played.
They said on Undisputed this morning that he took a helicopter almost everywhere, to practice, games, everywhere. They said unless you were a pilot, probably no one has been in a helicopter more than Kobe.

It's a very sad story. I keep thinking about all the other people killed in the crash who don't get talked about. Just the nature of fame, and the lack of it.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts