1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Knowing what you got for XMAS.

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by bad93ex, Dec 1, 2009.

1. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I always have to find out what I get for Christmas. I found my presents last night when I went snooping around last night. I had an idea already because I only asked for a couple things so it was pretty easy to figure it out. This drives my wife crazy but she does the same thing.

Anyways I am still pretty stoked about christmas morning now anyhow because I really wanted it.

Do you have the same problem as me?

2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,230
    Nah... because I get leather goods EVERY year ... a belt in the mouth and a boot in the ***. :frustrated:

3. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    Every year I find them and frankly it only builds my anticipation because I want to use them so much.

It's normally video games. Lol.

4. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    [​IMG]

This is what I got for XMAS and believe I am counting down until I can fire it up. I got Forza Motorsport 3 as well which is equally awesome.

5. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Sweet. I will be celebrating Christmas in Green Bay that weekend. :) (Going to the Packers/Seattle game)

6. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Trying to talk her into letting me play it early as it is eating me alive not being able to play it.

7. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    HAHAHA LOL, I know what you all mean I want my presents now, I use to ask my mum all the time she never said yes so I am now waiting, Oh well its only 3 weeks away people!!!!!!!!!!1

8. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Opened it up on Friday and Modern Warfare 2 is freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

9. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Sweet. Add me as a friend. My GT is IronManPack.