Know what?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
If it is electrical then make sure to not let the magic smoke out. Even the handyman's secret weapon, duct tape, will not fix it then.
If you haven't let too much smoke out, a tap with the magic screwdriver could save it. It worked on the robot I was fixing tonight.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Rodgers has played his best most of this year, but obviously the WR corps is a shadow of what it was earlier in his career. I've been particularly disappointed with MVS. He had a couple of nice games, but since week nine, he's had four receptions for 32 yards. That doesn't cut it. I do wonder how St. Brown would have done if he hadn't been injured. I thought he had some promising moments last year.
i've got news for you. what we're seeing is rodgers best at this point of his career. less drops would make things better. a stud TE would. higher percentage passes, using the middle of the field, the ball coming out earlier, would make things better.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
i've got news for you. what we're seeing is rodgers best at this point of his career. less drops would make things better. a stud TE would. higher percentage passes, using the middle of the field, the ball coming out earlier, would make things better.
So you said we have been seeing the best of Aaron Rodgers at this point of his career, yet listed several reasons why we haven’t actually seen Rodgers’ best. Ha.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you said we have been seeing the best of Aaron Rodgers at this point of his career, yet listed several reasons why we haven’t actually seen Rodgers’ best. Ha.
Even better is he can't see how drops effect "using the middle of the field" or a reason why he's been shying away from it. Or how the quality of receiver effects the timing of the ball coming out. of course we see him do all of those things, and still very well. but some would like us to believe he can't.

But I agree, just when you think you can't make up some of the stuff people say, you realize they are, and they believe it LOL

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems apparent that MVS hasn’t grown much with more playing time, and this is what we can expect. That’s not good enough long term.

As for Rodgers, it seems like he’s faded, but it’s hard to isolate that from a receiving corps (outside Adams) that gets a grade of C+

Adding (or drafting) a solid #2 receiver behind Adams will help - next year. For now, MLF has to play the cards he has. Probably enough to get past Seattle. Probably not enough to get past SF.

That sounds disappointing, but after two dismal years, this year’s team has been a lot of fun to watch (even if they can’t win the NFCCG or the SB).

I can only speak for myself, but I wasn’t expecting 13 wins and a first round bye back in August.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do admit it is hilarious how many folks rave about how TERRIBLE our WR corps is and then in same breath want to say Rodgers has been terrible as well.....dude put up 4,002 - 26 - 4 year.

IF our receiving corps is as bad as many claim, what Rodgers has managed to do is nothing short of incredible....

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This wr group sucks.

Rodgers had never had such a horrible group to deal with.

But he still misses some....SOME throws..

I still want him as my qb...but just wish he could play a touch better.
That is what I wanted to see from him

Members online

Latest posts