Know what?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This wr group sucks.

Rodgers had never had such a horrible group to deal with.

But he still misses some....SOME throws..

I still want him as my qb...but just wish he could play a touch better.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
100% agree.

In the debate of...

Is it his talent?

Or is it him?

Or is it the new system?

The answer, I believe, is yes.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
All I’ve said is that you and a few others have been implying lately that there are a handful who don’t acknowledge that Rodgers needs to be better and play better. We all get that. The vast majority of us, including you, understand this.

Hopefully Rodgers and the offense makes this all a moot point by winning three more games.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Rodgers has played his best most of this year, but obviously the WR corps is a shadow of what it was earlier in his career. I've been particularly disappointed with MVS. He had a couple of nice games, but since week nine, he's had four receptions for 32 yards. That doesn't cut it. I do wonder how St. Brown would have done if he hadn't been injured. I thought he had some promising moments last year.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew this would happen when we sold Janis!

In fact, is any of this lot better than GodJeff? Except Adams ofc!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
A quarter-turn on just one doohickie usually won't do it.

True. Very true. Sometimes, you just have to go down to the tool crib and ask for a box of welding sparks. I mean, fix the damn thing ... With the ultimate tool. Kinda like making sure there's winter air in you tires come November

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Until someone better the Packers get comes along, “don’t see it for awhile not even in FA Rodgers is the QB, I agree WRs need to step up if we have any hope of SB

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Until someone better the Packers get comes along, “don’t see it for awhile not even in FA Rodgers is the QB, I agree WRs need to step up if we have any hope of SB

The WRs are fine. We got Allison back from injury and he was setting the world on fire before he got hurt. MVS will compete with him for the number 2 spot sooner rather than later. Kumerow has developed into one of ARs go to guys.
And the there is ... Oh wait ... Never mind, I just woke up from a 6 month coma and this was the first thing I checked.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

True. Very true. Sometimes, you just have to go down to the tool crib and ask for a box of welding sparks. I mean, fix the damn thing ... With the ultimate tool. Kinda like making sure there's winter air in you tires come November

You have winter air too ?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Love the ol' drive by "disagree" without comment. It really gets to the heart of what a forum is all about. Lol.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
You know, I always say that "If you can't fix it with a hammer then it must be electrical."

If it is electrical then make sure to not let the magic smoke out. Even the handyman's secret weapon, duct tape, will not fix it then.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts