Know what REALLY is grinding my beans?

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that Woodson and Jennings have come out and said negetive things about the team etc. Does this mean people can't be mad at Favre anymore for saying the things he did? I remember (not anyone here in particular) that being one of the things the favre haters would point to. "He's a player not a gm so he should shut his mouth" they would say. Well now the beloved Cb and Wr are making noise, should we hold them to the same standard? Are they selfish and "me" kind of guys that are putting themselves above the team? I think its a fair comparison and I wonder why there isn't anymore of a reaction to this. To me this should take some of the fuel for the hatred away from #4.

DaTBoYFroMTeXaS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTF Cowboy dude? Give some valid input to something here or leave.

Cowboys suck.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Um... Vikings fans have always been good company in my book ... particularly at Lambeau, they're usually pretty fun people provided they're not too young. Now... Cowbags and Boors fans?? Puddle scum all of 'em.

Angel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People professing to being Packers fans but are hoping that #4 has a "good game". To my line of thinking, you can't be a Packers fan if you're hoping the Vikings QB slices and dices the defense of the Green Bay Packers. To me, THAT is pretzel logic at the apex...

Those folks are fans of #4, or

They're Thompson haters, or,

They're fans of offense only and therefore should be playing Fantasy Football only.

I have to admit to rooting for Brett over the Pack, mainly because I'm sick of all the people trashing Brett.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey cowboy fan, Do you guys still pay Mike Lynn for building your dynasty in the 90's?Walker for 10 players has to go down as the biggest bust in history for the Vikings. Or any team in the NFL for that matter

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I have to admit to rooting for Brett over the Pack, mainly because I'm sick of all the people trashing Brett.

That's ok. You've admitted that you have a problem Angel.
Admitting the problem is the first step toward resolving the problem.
Now... just keep walking toward the light ... one footstep at a time.
:preach:

Members online

Latest posts