Knock Knock can I come back in.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi guys sorry I haven't been around but the Army had me locked up for a while on a leadership course but I am back now. I look forward to posting with you all again and to meet those that have joined while I was gone.

Later
Leopardmech

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leopardmech--Welcome back ,I am new to this Packer forum since You were last posting. I am PWT36 and am in DePere, Wi. just 4 miles from historic Lambeau. I noticed you are north of our border. Are you a Packer fan? We can probably use some leadership around here, I haven't had any army leadership since 1960, when I was in U.S. Army Reserve. . We, natives of G.B.always like to know how football fans outside of the state Of Wisconsin become Packer Fans, if you indeed are one. Our Packer forums get fans from other teams on our forums especially Viking fans, that is whyI asked if you are a Packer fan .If you have any questions about the Packers team, Packer organization or the City of Green Bay.. I usually can answer them or find the info. I observed this franchise since about 1946, not really sure what the year was but I live Green Bay Packer Football football 365 days a year and can't wait until Packer summer Training camp to begin in about two months. I will be out there on Oneida Street across the street from Lambeau Field watching the team practice sessions twice a day duing late July and August. Iwill post my observations of the progess of the team during summer training camp on this Packer Forum.

spaulding

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT-I have a question about Green Bay. Can you deliver a dozen Kroll's burgers and a gallon of Chili John's chili to Eden Prairie, MN so we can have a proper pregame meal?

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech...welcome back dude. i was wondering when you were gonna come back.

im sure you've kept up with all the soap opera happenings with the Pack as of late, so you probably didn't miss much.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome back, LM - Glad to see one of the originals back in the fold.

Now, hit the deck and gimme fifty, Soldier........ :twisted:

OP
OP
L

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the greeting guys it is good to be back.

PWT36 Welcome aboard and thanks for the offer of info I am sure I will need it next time I make it up for a game.

arrowgargantuan yes I was keeping abreast of all the goings on but I won't even attempt to read all the posts that I missed

CaliforniaCheez "go Navy" forget it. You know why the Navy uses liquid soap don't you?

IPB "gimme fifty"??? Nah I've had enough of that and you only out rank me in age :p

JD I hate basketball but it is cool to see a Canadian kid doing so good

Later
Leopardmech

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
CaliforniaCheez "go Navy" forget it. You know why the Navy uses liquid soap don't you?

IPB "gimme fifty"??? Nah I've had enough of that and you only out rank me in age :p
Hey CC - that's gotta hurt! Course, one would only be able to speak from experience, is what I have been told....! :twisted:

Yes sir, I am older than you.. but I don't look it, either!
One must learn to wear their age well.... otherwise, you'll end up in the recliner... I'm nowhere near that bad off... trust me!

How - how about postin' a pic of yourself in uniform...
My darts are gettin' rusty!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LM.......glad to have ya back. I have been wondering where the heck you have been. I was hoping you werent overseas. :evil:
Go Vikings!!!! :D :D
Well, what are you going to do now that your favorite whipping boy is off to the Silver and Black?
:roll: :shock: :lol: :roll:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey LM - I must have about 15 photo albums of my stay in West Germany.
I was stationed at Hahn AB (The Rock) Baumholder was the Army Post.
Ain't a damn thing wrong with havin' a few pics of those days....
That was some of the most fun I've ever had anywhere....

I think you get the point!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AG - I would never think of cuttin in front of you and this need you have for "other" Men's cologne....

Actually LM - If you go here....

The ROCK

... and then click on the Pictures Folder - I already have a few pcitures of my stay on there for others from the Base to see and remember by... not to mention getting requests for more of them as soon as possible. The pictures are from 1975-76.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't you go anywhere VIKES... it'll only get better.....

Ya see, LM's been in some pretty heavy military training...
You might...wanna go back and hit the weights again ....ol' man!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Spaulding-Kroll's West was shipping Kroll's Hamburgers via UPS packed in Dry ice. I don't know if they are still doing it or not. Phone: 920-497-1111. I never heard about Chilis Johns Chili shipping product. However, they did have dry chili mixture and you add your own Hamburger. It was packed in round qt container that look like a ice cream container. You forgot the Chicken Booyah. A Very popular chicken Stew (Soup ) sold at Curly's Restaurant in the Atrium and Restaurants around town. And served at Church picnics during the summer in the Green Bay area. Chicken Booyah oringinate in Belgium and was brought over to Wisconsin by Belgian farmers who settled in Northesast Wisconsin around Green Bay. Glad to be Packer Forum poster's information source about anything Packer , Green Bay or Wisconsin. Chili John's phone number is 920-494-4624.. Little story about Fran Tarkenton old QB of MinnesotaVikimgs. he always stopped by Chili Johns for bowl of their "very hot" chili on Saturday nite before the game. That is first place John Madden stops at when he is in G.B. doing a MNF game and he takes Chili John's chili and Brats with him in his Madden Cruiser when he leaves after the game. John just loves the college football type atmosphere of Green Bay and Lambeau Field.

Members online

Latest posts