Knock Knock can I come back in.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to Kroll's website, they're still shipping but only to the lower 48 states. I'm also told that the booyah at Curly's is a pale imitation of the real thing. I don't know if this is true, but it comes from life long WI residents so I'm assuming it's right.

OP
OP
L

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and then click on the Pictures Folder - I already have a few pcitures of my stay on there for others from the Base to see and remember by... not to mention getting requests for more of them as soon as possible. The pictures are from 1975-76.
IPB that is a cool group glad to see that you guys stay in touch after all these years.

Later
Leopardmech

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
Spaulding-Kroll's West was shipping Kroll's Hamburgers via UPS packed in Dry ice. I don't know if they are still doing it or not. Phone: 920-497-1111. I never heard about Chilis Johns Chili shipping product. However, they did have dry chili mixture and you add your own Hamburger. It was packed in round qt container that look like a ice cream container. You forgot the Chicken Booyah. A Very popular chicken Stew (Soup ) sold at Curly's Restaurant in the Atrium and Restaurants around town. And served at Church picnics during the summer in the Green Bay area. Chicken Booyah oringinate in Belgium and was brought over to Wisconsin by Belgian farmers who settled in Northesast Wisconsin around Green Bay. Glad to be Packer Forum poster's information source about anything Packer , Green Bay or Wisconsin. Chili John's phone number is 920-494-4624.. Little story about Fran Tarkenton old QB of MinnesotaVikimgs. he always stopped by Chili Johns for bowl of their "very hot" chili on Saturday nite before the game. That is first place John Madden stops at when he is in G.B. doing a MNF game and he takes Chili John's chili and Brats with him in his Madden Cruiser when he leaves after the game. John just loves the college football type atmosphere of Green Bay and Lambeau Field.

I met John Madden at Chili John's last year before the Titans game. He's an extremely large man.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts