Kitna's a.....

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joey Harrington will start there anyways. That's really not a big enough impact signing to make me scared of the Lions. Right now pending Favres decison and TT's moves. I think Chicago and Minnesota are the teams to shoot for in the North.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was hoping for Brees or McCown. Oh well, this could be the end of Harrington at least. He's already projected as the starter but it should only take him 1 game in preseason to screw that up.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finnally the kitties have a decent QB, and we are still hoping, praying, waiting, discussing adn fighting between ourselves Packer Fans as our GM sits down in his comfortable leather chair in his nice fancy office playing "love me, love me not" !!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
I was hoping for Brees or McCown. Oh well, this could be the end of Harrington at least. He's already projected as the starter but it should only take him 1 game in preseason to screw that up.

Dude, having kitna is good for you. Im kinda scared now! well not really...your o line is still not very good.

but kitna>joey anyday of the week. good job, d-town.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They might as well give Kitna the # 1 spot and tell him that it is his job to lose. Harrington had his chance and failed...several times now.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Finnally the kitties have a decent QB, and we are still hoping, praying, waiting, discussing adn fighting between ourselves Packer Fans as our GM sits down in his comfortable leather chair in his nice fancy office playing "love me, love me not" !!!

beginning to agree with you more & more chamuko!! great post!!! :D

Members online

Latest posts