Kitna again with 10 wins

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Millen is paying him to say this stupid crap so people pay attention to Kitna's stupid comments instead of Millen's stupid roster moves.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitna was misquoted.
What he said was that they would win 10 games.........over the next 3 seasons! :lol:

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitnas problem is he plays for the wrong orginization. In fact I think that could be said about every Lions player.

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitna once predicted that he was completely insane... He got that one right

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitna's a sad story - remember that year he had before Carson Palmer took over in Cincy? I think he had himself a very solid year - chased the dollar and starting job in Detroit and the rest is history...losing, losing, and more losing.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitna's a sad story - remember that year he had before Carson Palmer took over in Cincy? I think he had himself a very solid year - chased the dollar and starting job in Detroit and the rest is history...losing, losing, and more losing.
Had Favre went to Detroit instead of Green Bay, he would have ended up like Joey Harrington! :lol:
Detroit has a way of destroying good football players. ONLY Barry Sanders was able to fight off the Detroit curse!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Actually in all fairness, Kitna wasn't all that bad last year.. that Oline however was awful at times along with the entire defense..

Now if the cat would just learn to shut his mouth, play ball and pray that the oline holds up.. he might get to 8-8 again..

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing is, if he keeps saying that every year, he'll be right one year and everyone will think he's a prophetic genius. That is, if he doesn't get killed first by a lack of an OL.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing is, if he keeps saying that every year, he'll be right one year and everyone will think he's a prophetic genius. That is, if he doesn't get killed first by a lack of an OL.
If nothing else, he can get a job as an analist on ESPN.
They are right about as often as he is! :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
If nothing else, he can get a job as an analist on ESPN.
They are right about as often as he is! :lol:

True dat.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL_GEEK said:
it's good to have a QB who believes he can win 10games...now thats the spirit
I just heard that the Lions have hired several mental health experts to check and verify that Kitna isn't delusional.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't blame the man for having confidence and believing in his team, but you'd think he'd learn his lesson after last season to keep his predictions to himself, or at least to his lockerroom.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't blame the man for having confidence and believing in his team, but you'd think he'd learn his lesson after last season to keep his predictions to himself, or at least to his lockerroom.
Thats how i feel. Nothing wrong in believeing you can do it, but keep it in the locker room till you have proven you can do it. Otherwise all you are doing is putting more pressure on yourself AND your team mates.

Members online

Latest posts