King, Jackson....Rollins....Gunter

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jaire is the real deal i'm positive

But time for one of King or Josh Jackson to really step up

Tramon is solid but WAYYY past his prime now lol, but he's good as a mentor

I'm curious if even Quinten Rollins would be worth considering to bring back if something should happen to one of the aforementioned

Even Ladarius Gunter.. whom I believe would/could actually "compliment" someone as athletically gifted as Jaire.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish you guys would lay off King. The dude has only been in the league for like what? 2 years? It's not like he's been playing bad, it's just he has been injured. He's still a good corner. Better than most of our corners.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King needs to stay healthy and he'll be more than fine. Jackson is worlds better than Gunter and he was a rookie. I expect him to make steady improvements his first few years in the league and he's already shown he's good enough.

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Part of it could be "expectations"... the other is the TJ Watt vs King thing

I hope he does well this year but not to be an a**, but at this point in their careers both Randall and Rollins were more productive than King

Let's hope he gets it going this year

D

Deleted member 6794

Jaire is the real deal i'm positive

But time for one of King or Josh Jackson to really step up

Tramon is solid but WAYYY past his prime now lol, but he's good as a mentor

I'm curious if even Quinten Rollins would be worth considering to bring back if something should happen to one of the aforementioned

Even Ladarius Gunter.. whom I believe would/could actually "compliment" someone as athletically gifted as Jaire.

The Packers currently have significantly better cornerbacks on the roster than Rollins and Gunter. There's no reason to consider bringing either of them back.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Part of it could be "expectations"... the other is the TJ Watt vs King thing

Nah, I think it’s more of the Joe Mixon vs Kevin King thing.

Regardless the Packers need to get a return on making him there first draft pick in the 2017 draft.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts