1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

King, Jackson....Rollins....Gunter

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by PackinMSP, Jul 9, 2019.

1. PackinMSP

PackinMSP Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Jaire is the real deal i'm positive

But time for one of King or Josh Jackson to really step up

Tramon is solid but WAYYY past his prime now lol, but he's good as a mentor

I'm curious if even Quinten Rollins would be worth considering to bring back if something should happen to one of the aforementioned

Even Ladarius Gunter.. whom I believe would/could actually "compliment" someone as athletically gifted as Jaire.

2. Do7

Do7 Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I wish you guys would lay off King. The dude has only been in the league for like what? 2 years? It's not like he's been playing bad, it's just he has been injured. He's still a good corner. Better than most of our corners.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mondio

Mondio Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    King needs to stay healthy and he'll be more than fine. Jackson is worlds better than Gunter and he was a rookie. I expect him to make steady improvements his first few years in the league and he's already shown he's good enough.

4. PackinMSP

PackinMSP Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Part of it could be "expectations"... the other is the TJ Watt vs King thing

I hope he does well this year but not to be an a**, but at this point in their careers both Randall and Rollins were more productive than King

Let's hope he gets it going this year

5. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    The Packers currently have significantly better cornerbacks on the roster than Rollins and Gunter. There's no reason to consider bringing either of them back.

6. brandon2348

brandon2348 GO PACK GO!

Nah, I think it’s more of the Joe Mixon vs Kevin King thing.

Regardless the Packers need to get a return on making him there first draft pick in the 2017 draft.