1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Kinda funny story

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Oklahoma_Packer, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Oklahoma_Packer

Oklahoma_Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    Ok, so I'm just going to start this story by saying my dad gets pissed/irritated easily. Also my mom is a big 'Garden' type person. She always wants our lawn and flour bed looking nice, and there's nothing wrong with that... Until now...

So about two weeks ago, my mom turned the sprinkler on in our front yard, and accidentally left it on all night, and when my dad was leaving for work the next morning and discovered this and got instantly pissed off that it was on all night thinking it's going to jack up our water bill. And I think this is going to be the end of it...

But just about an hour ago, I walk into my kitchen to get something to drink. Then I look outside my kitchen window, and guess what... My mom left the water on all night again, and at the when I discovered this, it was about 3:45 A.M central United States. So it was practically on all night... Again... And the first thing that goes through my head is "MAN! My dad is gonna be PISSED!" So I try to devise a plan to go turn the sprinkler off, but this posses more problems than you might think. There is no way in hell I can walk out my front door, and not wake anybody up. So now I decide I have to go out the window in my room, go through my backyard, and through my gate to get to my water nozzle. But I quickly remember that the window in my room makes a big sudden, loud, and pretty annoying screech, that I'm sure would wake my dog up, then my dog and the other dogs around us would start barking and wake my parents up for sure and they would know what I was up to, and my dad would get mad again. So I managed to get my dog in my room with me, so she would see that it's just me going out and she wouldn't start barking. I successfully pulled this part off. So I go out my window, go around my house and get to the gate that separates my front and back yard. But we keep (and don't ask why) a cinder block in front of our gate from our front yard, so I'm there trying to push through our gate that's blocked off by this stupid 40 pound cinder block, but I manage to get the block to slide just enough to get the gate to open up enough to where I could just squeeze through. So I run over, shut the water off, go back through the gate, close it, and haul *** back around to my window, jump through, close my window, close the blinds, open my door, and and my dads standing at my front door, thinking that someone's outside. So at this point I'm thinking "Sh*t, I'm busted". So he goes outside and looks around for a second comes back in and I calmly walk up to him and try to be cool and play it off by saying: "Is someone outside or something?" And he replied with "Well I think someone came up and turned the water off..." And figure he's about to flip ****, but he just casually walked back to bed. He, in no way, got pissed off. So I walk back to my room, heart still racing, and I'm laughing because I though he was about to summon hell, fire, and brimstone, but he didn't even care... Lol.

Kind of a dumb story, but I'm bored right now, so I figured I'd share it with you guys.

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    HAHAHA Ace story :D

3. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    THat is funny.... and you need to keep us updated because your mom needs to know what happened.... will your dad bring it up again?

4. Oklahoma_Packer

Oklahoma_Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    I heard him mention something about it after he got home from work, but he didn't say or do anything more after that.