Khris Middleton to stay a Buck

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Middleton intends to return on a five-year, $178 million deal, with the final year being a player option,

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Yup as well as Brook Lopez and George Hill. The Bucks traded Brogden to the Pacers for what appears to be a 1st and two 2nd rounders. This was a sign and trade deal for the Bucks. They are somewhat in salary cap hell and I doubt they had the money to keep Brogden, so this probably was the best result, they got 3 picks for a guy that was leaving anyway.

They also are signing Brook's brother Robin.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup as well as Brook Lopez and George Hill. The Bucks traded Brogden to the Pacers for what appears to be a 1st and two 2nd rounders. This was a sign and trade deal for the Bucks. They are somewhat in salary cap hell and I doubt they had the money to keep Brogden, so this probably was the best result, they got 3 picks for a guy that was leaving anyway.

They also are signing Brook's brother Robin.

I don't blame Robin for fleeing the Bulls... ;):D

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Lots of money. I think he is a stud, but I think we could have signed Kwahi Leonard for that.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Wow. Lots of money. I think he is a stud, but I think we could have signed Kwahi Leonard for that.

"Kawhi is a Laker"

If you believe Twitter, FB etc.

This is actually the one part of the NBA I really hate, teams being able to buy players to try to put together the "dream team". This year is probably a bit abnormal, but I have seen this before, big franchises being able to buy up the players they think will bring a championship team to their organization.

I pause and thank the NFL for having a cap and a pretty understandable one in comparison to other sports like the NBA.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts