KGB

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kabeer has been playing quite well and it was fitting he got the sack to finish the game, I think hes been a brilliant surprise this year with 6.5 sacks in 8 games

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
You epected KGB to be playing this well..... i dont think many did

I expected him to do well in a part time pass rushing role. Just like he used to. When I read KGB said something "after seeing cullen play, i would have made the same move to" or something like that. That's when I began to really expect big things from him, because it showed he accepted his role and was going to bust ***.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't think he'd play well to be honest. I thought he was pretty much done. I still believe if he had to play full time it'd be a lot harder on him and he wouldn't have 6.5 sacks in 8 game. I think coming off the bench fresh in the 4th quarter allows him to dominate the tired down offensive lineman of opposing teams. It's really a nice secret weapon the Pack have.

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
He has been playing alot more than part time though.....

He's playing about half the snaps, as far as I can tell. I would call that part time.

hes been playing more than half the snaps.... no cullen jenkins

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
brennan1884 said:
He has been playing alot more than part time though.....

He's playing about half the snaps, as far as I can tell. I would call that part time.

hes been playing more than half the snaps.... no cullen jenkins

Was Jenkins hurt today? Come to think of it, I can't remember seeing him the entire game. And FOX is not about to shed any light on the subject. They don't even give the starting lineups, let alone tell us about substitutions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts