KGB was awesome

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, KGB was awesome today. He was giving McKinnie fits over there on the left side. I counted three sacks, but he only got credit for two. I think he's only one shy of the franchise sack record now. You could tell it was a nightmare for McKinnie having a fresh KGB coming into the game on passing downs.

I know he makes a lot of money for a guy who's no longer starting, but instead of pouting about losing his starting role, he's continued to work as hard as ever, and he even said before the season started that the Packers would win the Super Bowl--a statement that looks slightly less crazy now than it did at the time.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB is being just as effective as he was back when he was used as a situational pass rusher before. Funny how effective players can be when used correctly.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
give the coaching staff credit for having the balls to switch roles with Jenkins.... regardless of the amount of money KGB makes.

its worked out wonderfully.... now seeing the difference a great D-line makes... and the effect a pair of "fresh legs" has on the game... the Harrell pick has to make you think the staff knows what the hell its doing.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is now leading the Pack in sacks with 3.5... Hope he continues to bring it.

Boy, this is fun when the Pack are winning!

Go Packers
16-0, Superbowl!

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kgb could have 4.5. i think he sacked holcolmb and they called it a rush for zero yards.

OP
OP
G

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kgb could have 4.5. i think he sacked holcolmb and they called it a rush for zero yards.

So that's what happened to that third "sack." Thanks. I remember it now. But two is plenty, and he also had a bunch of pressures.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I feel like a tool for saying we should package KGB and Ferguson and whatever to get Moss from Oakland now. I love it when he's on the field in the fourth quarter. I know he's going full steam and the QB is shaking!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Man, KGB was awesome today. He was giving McKinnie fits over there on the left side. I counted three sacks, but he only got credit for two. I think he's only one shy of the franchise sack record now. You could tell it was a nightmare for McKinnie having a fresh KGB coming into the game on passing downs.

I know he makes a lot of money for a guy who's no longer starting, but instead of pouting about losing his starting role, he's continued to work as hard as ever, and he even said before the season started that the Packers would win the Super Bowl--a statement that looks slightly less crazy now than it did at the time.

He did have 3 sacks, but one was called back because of a penalty on us.

I'm soooo glad we kept KGB. He's awesome in his new role. Sacks are drive killers.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like a tool for saying we should package KGB and Ferguson and whatever to get Moss from Oakland now. I love it when he's on the field in the fourth quarter. I know he's going full steam and the QB is shaking!

It's all good Z2C. I think it's a wonderful thing right now admitting our mistakes. I was saying how much TT sucks and now I'm in his camp. Feels good to repent. :)

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score

yeah i think i want to trade him too.

we had four key vets that were on the verge of being cut this summer. ferguson, manual, kgb, and bubba franks.

bubba franks and kgb are playing at a high level again.

ferguson and manual are on new teams.

isn't it funny how things like this work out some how.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
congratulations! The referees won you another game. I am starting to think the NFL is fixed. Why is a call nonreviewable?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

yeah i think i want to trade him too.

we had four key vets that were on the verge of being cut this summer. ferguson, manual, kgb, and bubba franks.

bubba franks and kgb are playing at a high level again.

ferguson and manual are on new teams.

isn't it funny how things like this work out some how.

I wasn't ready to give up on Bubba Franks just yet. I felt if he was used more often as a receiving TE that he'd return to form, at least some form that was better than last year.

Ferguson, I was done with.
Manuel, I'd seen enough.

KGB, I thought he was on the verge of being washed up and wouldn't accept his 'Pass rusher' role too well. He did though and I'm glad. He's good at it. He even admitted that Cullen was tremendous and agreed with him starting lol

jessefly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
congratulations! The referees won you another game. I am starting to think the NFL is fixed. Why is a call nonreviewable?

if your talking about that interception at the end......he caught it anyways

w/e it takes to win buddy

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
nice sig, jessefly? popcynical?

Hah.. that confused me too. I looked at the post and was like, "Uh.. I don't remember typing that."

I remembered quoting you, replying, then seeing ur cool sig, then jessefly? lol

j-fly,... It is a cool *** sig, but cmon, don't steal!! lol :p

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanted KGB, Fergie and Manuel out. And Bubba shot or something... Catch the damn ball. Now I know why I have a desk job. I was right on two, but those were freakin' gimmes.

I was hopeful when the staff said that Bubba was better during the off season. It's good to see him catching the ball.

Members online

Latest posts