Keyshawn Johnson-"Tarvaris Jackson Best QB in NFC North..."

Geo125

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What an idiot...it really gets on my nerves when all the ESPN anchors talk down about the Packers. Saying that the Jets have a better chance at making the playoffs then the Packers, that is just laughable.
Hopefully tonight knocked some sense into everyone. Rodgers is for real and we are going to make a run this season.

LETS GO PACKERS!!

RockJock07

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geo125 said:
What an idiot...it really gets on my nerves when all the ESPN anchors talk down about the Packers. Saying that the Jets have a better chance at making the playoffs then the Packers, that is just laughable.
Hopefully tonight knocked some sense into everyone. Rodgers is for real and we are going to make a run this season.

LETS GO PACKERS!!

Yeah, Key is a d-bag. I also saw that most of ESPN guys were picking the Jets to go to the playoffs which is just insane. The only thing worrying me right now is just health. Tonight Jennings, Harris, Jolly, Pickett, Harrell, woodson were all out and those are all important players.

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson is probably the Vikings best option at this point, but until proven otherwise, Kitna is still the best QB in the division until someone starts to outplay him. T-Jack was always going to be a bit of a project for Minnesota and he's probably going to have to show something this season if he hopes to hold onto the starters role long-term.

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me-Shawn is a joke and so is every person on the media that thinks that the Vikings are better then the pack.. LOL hahah can't wait for week 1.

brnt247

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN has the worst analysts in every baseball, basketball, and football. They are a product of Disney now, and they don't care about the actual sports, just appeasing the viewers. Keyshawn was a big name and they have him on there because of this. The guys they pull in for baseball tonight is just unbelievable. Keyshawn doesn't know anything about the league. Being a good player and being a good analyst have next to nothing in common. Look at Joe Morgan or Steve Van Gundy for example.

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson21 said:
Me-Shawn is a joke and so is every person on the media that thinks that the Vikings are better then the pack.. LOL hahah can't wait for week 1.

Does it work better when you say it three times? ;)

Anyway, RainX had it right. As of right now, Kitna is the best QB in the NFC North until someone proves otherwise.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
If he had said Rodgers was the best QB you all would be singing his praise and how much he knows football. Time will tell who is better. For now, it is Kitna until proven otherwise.

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know its just the way the critics go and kmnow it alls go and stuff i hate it it ****** me off :devil:
but tehve done it to all the teams
sadly

sundown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN has just gotten so bad i simply cannot stand to watch there pregame show .they really need to get rid of Johnson at the very least, his Jackson comment is only one of many off the wall statements.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ESPN is too much at times. I often think most of them speak for the sole purpose to go home and hear themselves on their DVR machine.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
hey at least for the most part people can understand "key" unlike a certain rb with the name of smith

LostnSpace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikes have some strong suites on their team but I don't think QB is one of them. Oh well so much for ESPN nonsense.

I would give this advice to Keyshawn:

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid than open it up and remove all doubt"

:lol:

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if brett favre really is so godlike,than why does aaron have more passing yards than him?

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tavaris jackson isn't even starting though,big problem to be best in the nfc north

allie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kyle Orton is better than TJax, sorry to say.

But Rodgers is better than both!!

Members online

Latest posts