Keys to the game

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are three keys to the Packers winning this game. 1) the offensive line must win the battle today. 2) the defensive backs must continue to play well, and we need to get some turnovers 3) The special teams have to have a big day and contain, and they have to start breaking some big runs too.

I've seen continued improvement in the offensive line. I didn't honestly expect that. I did however expect that our defensive backs would play well and I've been disappointed that they haven't. I really think unleashing a linebacker on the blitz will help that. One thing that needs to be addressed in next years draft is finding a stud defensive end. That wil make a big difference in pass defense.

I've also liked the growth of the coaching staff, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. This is a game that we should win. These are the games we have to win. The fans should expect them to win and to be honest, anything less than victory would be unacceptable.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Control The clock
Win the turnover battle
Win the battle at the line of scrimmage on offense and defense.

Just trying to simplify things, a young team, like we have,doesn't need to many distractions, pound these three things into them every week and they will see the fruits of their hard work start paying off.( Last week was a start).

Correct on the next two weeks are games we are expected to win, hopefully the veteran leaders step up today and lead the young guys to victory!!!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are three keys to the Packers winning this game. 1) the offensive line must win the battle today. 2) the defensive backs must continue to play well, and we need to get some turnovers 3) The special teams have to have a big day and contain, and they have to start breaking some big runs too.

I've seen continued improvement in the offensive line. I didn't honestly expect that. I did however expect that our defensive backs would play well and I've been disappointed that they haven't. I really think unleashing a linebacker on the blitz will help that. One thing that needs to be addressed in next years draft is finding a stud defensive end. That wil make a big difference in pass defense.

I've also liked the growth of the coaching staff, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. This is a game that we should win. These are the games we have to win. The fans should expect them to win and to be honest, anything less than victory would be unacceptable.

If we win the turnover battle, we'll win this game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts