Kevin King on ir

James from IL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before he got stepped on, he wasn't very impressive. I'm becoming more and more nervous that he's not going to live up to expectations.

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep, if you watch alexander....he seems to have IT. ive never felt that with king. I also believe Jackson will be better than King. King is missing something...maybe the pro game is to physical for him.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Never really liked or could buy into the King pick. Everyone got all excited about this guy after the combine and when drafted. He had a decent college career but there was a reason the Seahawks passed on him in the draft and Carroll knows a thing or two about db's.

Reaction score
Hope he’s alright. He needs shake this injury monkey and string together another 6-8 games before I can garner if he’s legit.
He’s not getting enough live game experience because he’s always injured. This is becoming concerning.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King performed at a pretty high level before having to leave with an injury. Unfortunately House wasn't an adequate replacement.
not really his press skills and foot work is not that good as of now, he rely's on his height and long arms. Galloday and jones both scored touchdowns on his responsibility. 14 points on the board.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
not really his press skills and foot work is not that good as of now, he rely's on his height and long arms. Galloday and jones both scored touchdowns on his responsibility. 14 points on the board.

That's right and he is too grabby. Guy is always grabbing because as you stated his short area foot work is not up to snuff.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
too early to call him injury prone but it's definitely trending that way.
Agreed. And what happened yesterday? Looked like someone stepped on his chin and it was bleeding badly. Hope he’s back next Monday. We need him......healthy!

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be him to get stepped on. Dude is always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

D

Deleted member 6794

You realized that you replied to a post that I wrote after the Vikings game, don't you???

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You realized that you replied to a post that I wrote after the Vikings game, don't you???
Oh my bad, well honestly he hasnt played at a high level since he’s been in green bay uniform. But he is better than House that’s for sure. He’s number 3 corner on the roster in my eyes. Alexander, Jackson and then king oh and keep a eye out on that kid tony brown, he seems to be holding his own.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh my bad, well honestly he hasnt played at a high level since he’s been in green bay uniform. But he is better than House that’s for sure. He’s number 3 corner on the roster in my eyes. Alexander, Jackson and then king oh and keep a eye out on that kid tony brown, he seems to be holding his own.

Do you think he's better than Tramon?

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you think he's better than Tramon?
It’s a toss up to me between those 2. I like tramon I like his story I like what he stands for I feel he is a awesome leader but I feel neither of the two tramon and king would be missed if they didn’t play on the packers team next year. King is injury prone he is (OC) out of control, doesn’t know how to control his body he needs a good cornerback coach I’m not calling him a bust yet in hope he can bulk up a little and get some good off season coaching. Hey it took Richard Sherman and Patrick Peterson a couple years to become elite so there is hope for king lol.

D

Deleted member 6794

I agree that King hasn't performed at a high level for most of his tenure in Green Bay but you have to consider him being injured when evaluating him. In addition it's way too early to give up on him after he has played a merely 527 snaps so far.

James from IL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully Jaire and the crew around him step up so he doesn't have to be a DB2 or DB2 and he can get his legs under him.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think King is going to be some God on the field. BUT, King, Jackson, Alexander with a pro like Tramon and we'll see what Breeland has, I really lkike how they all compliment each other. They have the skills to make this a really good team defense with some great individual skills. But he has to stay on the field. A cleat to the face is tough. But he does need to start staying on the field. These guys need time on it together. They can be a big strength for this team.

OP
OP
L

Lawdog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will give credit to King that was a nice interception. If he does not make that play Packers may not win. Nice pick Mr. King.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its crazy how that interception negates the fact that he was getting fried all game lol. Credit on the interception but he needs a DB coach bad, his footwork is terrible.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think King is going to be some God on the field. BUT, King, Jackson, Alexander with a pro like Tramon and we'll see what Breeland has, I really lkike how they all compliment each other. They have the skills to make this a really good team defense with some great individual skills. But he has to stay on the field. A cleat to the face is tough. But he does need to start staying on the field. These guys need time on it together. They can be a big strength for this team.
Lol did you see tramon?? My man was looking bad out there last night, especially when they ran to his side. He wanted no contact lol.

Members online

Latest posts