Kevin King on ir

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's going to be the last TT bust. Even when he's been on the field, he hasny impressed me. Alexander on the other hand will be a stud

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just waiting for them to put a bomb on House they picked the right time. We need King on the field, that much is obvious. He had a definite impact on that game when he was in there, not sure how someone watching couldn't see the difference when he wasn't?

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King appears to be a pretty darn good football player when healthy.
Unfortunately it appears that he is injury prone.
I don't expect him to be around long because of injuries.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope King's injury isn't bad. It would suck if he turns out to be injury prone. Williams, King, Alexander and Jackson make for a pretty damn good CB group.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King is incredibly important to this team. He is really talented. Just needs to stay healthy. That is what it will come down to.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Too bad they could not have traded House instead of Pipkins. Though I would bet no one wanted House. I say sit him. He does just well enough to break your heart when it counts. Not worth it. Hell, bring back Gunter and let House go.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King performed at a pretty high level before having to leave with an injury. Unfortunately House wasn't an adequate replacement.

The defense certainly looked a lot better on Sunday when King was on the field than it did when he wasn't. He's a good layer, and hopefully he can stay healthy enough to be a productive force going forward. Time will tell.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Too bad they could not have traded House instead of Pipkins. Though I would bet no one wanted House. I say sit him. He does just well enough to break your heart when it counts. Not worth it. Hell, bring back Gunter and let House go.
Gunter would not have run with Diggs either

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gunter would have tried to stop him at the los. I just don't like House...can you tell. It sounds like Brice was playing all right until House came in. I guess Brice will need to keep it in his head that no matter what; be ready to help House. And House should never be on their most clutch receiver. What gives with that? I would definitely rather have one of the rookies on him then House.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Kevin King can be our best corner...unfortunately the guy has the injury prone disease smh. He’s got the size and speed to be a shut down guy. I just don’t know what it is in GB with hammy and groin injuries

D

Deleted member 6794

House is the fifth cornerback on the depth chart, therefore there's no way to sit him once injuries hit the position. To be fair he should have never ended up covering Diggs on that play as well as received help from Brice.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
House is the fifth cornerback on the depth chart, therefore there's no way to sit him once injuries hit the position. To be fair he should have never ended up covering Diggs on that play as well as received help from Brice.
Well, we still have another corner on the roster. House should be bumped down. Let's see how the other guy can play. Seriously.

D

Deleted member 6794

Well, we still have another corner on the roster. House should be bumped down. Let's see how the other guy can play. Seriously.

I highly doubt that Deante Burton, who has played a total of five career snaps and has been pn the team for less than two weeks, is an upgrade over House.

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I highly doubt that Deante Burton, who has played a total of five career snaps and has been pn the team for less than two weeks, is an upgrade over House.
It is too early to tell give him a chance to play before coming to that conclusion. Was obvious for awhile now house can not run with most nfl receivers,

D

Deleted member 6794

It is too early to tell give him a chance to play before coming to that conclusion. Was obvious for awhile now house can not run with most nfl receivers,

While House has struggled early this season he has proven to be at least a serviceable backup at the pro level. On the other hand Burton didn't play cornerback until making a position switch while on the Falcons practice squad last season. With him not being familiar with the Packers scheme I don't expect him to have a significant impact any time soon.

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While House has struggled early this season he has proven to be at least a serviceable backup at the pro level. On the other hand Burton didn't play cornerback until making a position switch while on the Falcons practice squad last season. With him not being familiar with the Packers scheme I don't expect him to have a significant impact any time soon.
If Burton was to give up a td because of a blown coverage or House just gets beat because he can’t move it would be a wash at the end of the day wouldn’t it?

D

Deleted member 6794

If Burton was to give up a td because of a blown coverage or House just gets beat because he can’t move it would be a wash at the end of the day wouldn’t it?

True, but I would plays like that to happen more often with Burton on the field. In addition you have to realize that House was expecting Brice to provide help over the top on the touchdown pass to Diggs.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gunter would have tried to stop him at the los. I just don't like House...can you tell. It sounds like Brice was playing all right until House came in. I guess Brice will need to keep it in his head that no matter what; be ready to help House. And House should never be on their most clutch receiver. What gives with that? I would definitely rather have one of the rookies on him then House.

Brice was supposed to have deep help for House on that play. It’s why House was playing inside. House definitely got beat, and isn’t good, but Brice blew that play.

OP
OP
L

Lawdog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still not impressed. Hope this injury won't keep him out to long. Jeeezzzz.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He got popped in the face and it busted him open. Thats a pretty freak thing. I'd be more pissed about the 10 million dollar glass doll Perry blowing out his ankle for the 10th time in his career. Get on the field or ****.

OP
OP
L

Lawdog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He got popped in the face and it busted him open. Thats a pretty freak thing. I'd be more pissed about the 10 million dollar glass doll Perry blowing out his ankle for the 10th time in his career. Get on the field or ****.

Agreed.

Latest posts