Kevin Faulk with the sticky icky

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Patriots | Faulk caught with marijuana at rap concert
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:53:29 -0800

Jessica Jeslam, of the Boston Herald, reports New England Patriots RB Kevin Faulk was arrested with marijuana at a rap concert in Louisiana Friday, Feb. 22, police told the newspaper. Faulk was walking through an administration office at the Cajundome in Lafayette, La., on his way to a suite when a routine search by a sheriff's deputy turned up four marijuana blunts in his pocket, police said. He was issued a misdemeanor summons for possession of marijuana. He will be sent a letter for a court date, which has not yet been set.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez.....these guys have the WORLD by the tail, and chance losing EVERYTHING just to get high.
Just because they went to college, doesn't mean they have BRAINS!

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez.....these guys have the WORLD by the tail, and chance losing EVERYTHING just to get high.

Very true. Hester is living proof of that. Ever hear him speak? Maybe it's me but I can't understand a thing coming out of that guys mouth.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hester's not all there. I dont wanna call him retarded, but...he's close.

Hell of an athlete though.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score

Jessica Jeslam, of the Boston Herald, reports New England Patriots RB Kevin Faulk was arrested with marijuana at a rap concert in Louisiana Friday, Feb. 22, police told the newspaper. Faulk was walking through an administration office at the Cajundome in Lafayette, La., on his way to a suite when a routine search by a sheriff's deputy turned up four marijuana blunts in his pocket, police said. He was issued a misdemeanor summons for possession of marijuana. He will be sent a letter for a court date, which has not yet been set.

Shiiit, the man was just tryin' da get blunted!! Leave him alone!!

:D :D :D

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

LOl..da man is dragging em down

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
DoddPower said:
longtimefan said:

I mean, ****, can't a man just get blunted FOUR TIMES at one rap concert? GEEEEEZZ!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
DoddPower said:
longtimefan said:

I mean, ****, can't a man just get blunted FOUR TIMES at one rap concert? GEEEEEZZ!!!
I KNOW!!!
I mean.......only FOUR times........i'm SURE he cut back from the normal 12! Drugs don't have an effect on peeeple......i meen, jus twoday i had me a few bluntz......it din't hab NOOO afek on me atalllll.......nothin.....dint due nuttin ta me......i be jus fine!!! NOOooooOOOooo afek ....din....ZZZZzZZzzZzzzzzzzz.............oh.....dozed offff fur a secun......why wuz eye??? (Where AM eye???) :lol:

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Very true. Hester is living proof of that. Ever hear him speak? Maybe it's me but I can't understand a thing coming out of that guys mouth.

LOl :D I agree, but go say that in some bears forum. hehe :twisted:

Members online

Latest posts