Kendyl Jacox Guard

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
was on NFL.com reading up on the top 5 free agents at this point before the June 1st cuts, they mentioned Kendyl Jacox who could play guard or center and even said he was a possibility with Green Bay...what are your thoughts?

Kendyl Jacox, G

He's versatile, able to play either of the guard positions or center. A four-year starter at left guard with New Orleans, Jacox is a wide-body who can combat huge defensive tackles. He's strong and has decent feet. If there's a knock on him it's that he can get heavy. He's listed as 6-2, 325, but his weight can become an issue. Apparently, so can his height. One scout called him "a bit undersized" because of his height. He has a reputation as an above-average pass blocker, which should make him attractive to someone looking for offensive-line help. "He can start," said a personnel director, "or slide in as the sixth man on a good offensive line. He'll help someone." It could be Green Bay.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So how much would it cost to look at him? Frankly, I've never heard his name before. If the Saints cut him, how good can he be? Of course, all he has to be is better than one guard that we have.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:
So how much would it cost to look at him? Frankly, I've never heard his name before. If the Saints cut him, how good can he be? Of course, all he has to be is better than one guard that we have.

And that wouldn't take much. The problem is he just does not fit the system.

Is Matt Stinchcomb still out there. I think he is. Jeno James will possibly be a June 1st casualty as well.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've heard of him, just because I play Madden and I noticed him on there. He's ok, but too fat and slow for what we are trying to accomplish in our O-Line system.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
C-Mize said:
I've heard of him, just because I play Madden and I noticed him on there. He's ok, but too fat and slow for what we are trying to accomplish in our O-Line system.

i checked out madden and not that it really means nothing necisarrily but he is an 85 overall

:wink:

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But Madden is technologically advanced beyond earth, arrow. It is more than you can comprehend with 100% of your brain. :lol:

I've been waiting a while to take a shot at the mooninites sig.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
But Madden is technologically advanced beyond earth, arrow. It is more than you can comprehend with 100% of your brain. :lol:

I've been waiting a while to take a shot at the mooninites sig.

bahahaha...

"Your jambox is now his, by way of our actions."

"Yeah, with actions."

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a mediocre guard at best, but he would add some experience to our inexperienced offensive line.