Ken Hamlin/Deon Grant

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
does anyone else want one of these guys to replace Manuel? I know I do Manuel sucks and if we could land Hamlin or Grant just that 1 damn signing would make my free agency but the way things look neither of these guys will be in Green Bay next year because TT is confident in Manuel or something stupid like that.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Hamlins Stats

Grants Stats

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hamlin's more of a strong safety who plays the run, from what I know...Deon Grant is the pure free safety which we've been lacking...Hamlin would be an upgrade over Manuel, but we'd be forced to maybe experiment with Nick Collins back at free safety, I'd do flips if we'd pull in Deon Grant

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure TT also relies on input from Sanders, Washington and Shott in evaluating the talent(?) we have now on the D. Whichever coach is pulling for Manuel should be fired at once. Addition by subtraction.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hamlin's more of a strong safety who plays the run, from what I know...Deon Grant is the pure free safety which we've been lacking...Hamlin would be an upgrade over Manuel, but we'd be forced to maybe experiment with Nick Collins back at free safety, I'd do flips if we'd pull in Deon Grant

Actually Collins played strong safety his rookie year and moved over to free safety this year. Manuel was our strong safety.

Depth Chart

Hamlin also played Free Safety this year but I agree with you he can probably play Strong Safety.

These are two guys whom I think the Packer should definitely consider bringing in along with Mike Doss of the Indianapolis Colts.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Nick Collins could play either safety position, but the thought of two ballhawking safeties is pretty good...i always posted this when making my case for reggie nelson...but sign deon grant...

Members online

Latest posts