Kansas City

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Koren is coming back too :)

Just think favres weapons increase next week when Koren is back in the lineup. Man we are looking like we are the real deal. I dont care what the bios big market media say,

THIS IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFC

DONE DEAL!

shanks2122

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is where we will find out how good the o-line is. (great pass rushers)
Also greenbays defense will see if they can stop the run against the toughest running back so far (something was wrong with the chargers and LT)

i beileve this is a for sure win maybe im still high from the game tonight(maybe this comment should have came a couple days later so we can bask)

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not to mention kansas city has a legit tight end and a nice rookie wide out in dwayne bowe.

im lookin forward to sunday i wish it was tomorrow :0

shanks2122

Cheesehead
Reaction score
green bay did great at covering dainiel grahm (i know i didn't spell it right)
but he is not even close to gonzo mybe just maybe it was the schemes

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think the chiefs will be a great game i dont know much about their qb but hes no favre. I think we can win this game riding on the emotions of this game. Are guys are going to be hyped to kick some butt next week

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we have the short week this week so they will have an advantage there, and it is nice to know that they got a bye this week so they will be ready for us. Last week they ended up scoring 12 points against a team with a pretty stout defense in the Oakland Raiders. I believe the key in this game is our offense front. Oakland gave up some crucial sacks and we need to be careful to protect Brett. If Favre has another game like this with the same calm and confidence, then I see a victory coming. The key there will be to get the ball out as quickly as possible and run the ball consistently. It should be a good game!

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
green bay did great at covering dainiel grahm (i know i didn't spell it right)
but he is not even close to gonzo mybe just maybe it was the schemes

graham is not a great receiving TE, he is more of a blocker. the lone touchdown the broncos got was to sheffler (the other TE).

didn't cooley score a TD for the skins?

against the bears both olsen and clark scored TDs.

we need to work on covering the opposing TE.

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bask away my friend this one feels awfully good!!!

I hate Shanahan the look on his face after the game is worth all the money for me :)

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Koren is coming back too :)

does anyone think robinson plays next week? im curious about his role on this team

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see. They have played the last place Raiders. The last place Bengals. The last place Houston. The last place Vikings and second to last Bears.

Hell, I think I'll go with the Pack.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, coach Herm does "Play to win the game." But I think the Pack will take it. And I'll get to see this game on tv too. :D :pop:

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I said before, it seems like the last time we beat KC was in the Super Bowl and Arrowhead is a very difficult place to play. GB will have a short week to prepare, and be playing the second road game in a row.

While not a powerhouse, KC does present some challenges: good defense, with a strong pass rush; a talented running back; a monster tight end; and, a very good rookie WR.

I could see a little let down and a road loss, but on paper I would have to say GB is the better team.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Koren is coming back too :)

I think he will. He can be very useful as a kick returner. We didn't get much in kick returns last night. Plus, he's probably getting refamiliar with the playbook.
I think the coach just wanted to give him a week to get used to it all again.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Chiefs are the last team Favre has yet to beat... he's hit so many other marks this year why not this one : p

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup....he needs to put a win up against the Chiefs. I think he will, too.
I was more worried about last nights game then the KC one.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The second consecutive road game is historically not good statistically.
However, the Pack has become an outstanding road team. We are definately in the top few teams in this regard. Where most teams struggle on the road we thrive.

I wouldn't look for us to go kicking KC's tail but could see us coming out on top.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both Brady and Manning have beaten all the teams in the NFL.

If Favre beats KC, he'll be up there too.

What a year for quarterbacks.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup....he needs to put a win up against the Chiefs. I think he will, too.
I was more worried about last nights game then the KC one.

Hope you are right cheesey my friend. My only real concern is our short week against the KC bye week so I will be prepared for a letdown on this one, But that doesn't mean we can't win so:

GO PACK GO !!!

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see. They have played the last place Raiders. The last place Bengals. The last place Houston. The last place Vikings and second to last Bears.

Hell, I think I'll go with the Pack.

excellent point warhawk......look at our strength of schedule and their, dont get me wrong its def. any given sunday and we could lose,

however im taking the pack man, we just came off a huge win and i dont see a let down from our team.

I think you may see the best defensive game of the year from our guys

Mcarthy will have the boys ready, this game could go a long way for playoff positioning

go pack go

Members online

Latest posts