Kampman

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Kampman now has 8.5 sacks and is tied for first place with the druggy Shawne Merriman...

Someone give Kampman a raise or something, he is showing improvement not just this year but every year he seams to be getting better and better....

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
QB's are probably standing in the pocket longer, waiting for their receivers to get downfield because they know if they get in the end zone the receivers have a good chance of getting it untouched the way the Packer 2ndary is playing.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:
QB's are probably standing in the pocket longer, waiting for their receivers to get downfield because they know if they get in the end zone the receivers have a good chance of getting it untouched the way the Packer 2ndary is playing.

pessimist. i love kampman!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
Aaron Kampman now has 8.5 sacks and is tied for first place with the druggy Shawne Merriman...

Someone give Kampman a raise or something, he is showing improvement not just this year but every year he seams to be getting better and better....

Two things....as pop said...we just gave him a raise and I'd love to have that "druggie" Merriman on this team. If you knew his story then you'd know he wasn't a "druggie".

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:

I kinda agree with that.

You never see Kamp dominate anyone. He just busts his *** on every play and when you do that you'll get to the QB a couple times a game.

I still don't think he's a premier DE ala Freeny or Strahan, but I'm sure Colt and Giant fans have their gripes about them also.

He's definately better than KGB.

ChrisC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is a bit grudging.

Kampman has always made the best of what he has, and always improves. This year he's having an even better year - despite having just signed his big contract. Speaks volumes for him. I think he is at last starting to get some of the credit he has long deserved.

In short, I am a huge Kampman fan! :cheerleader:

Chris

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You never see Kamp dominate anyone. He just busts his *** on every play and when you do that you'll get to the QB a couple times a game.

YESSS! You're right. I'm sure that he always gets to the QB by accident!!
:rotflmao:

"Officer, I couldn't do anything about it! I never had a chance to break.
He just stood there in my way!"
:)

Members online

Latest posts