Kaepernick & the Zone Read Option

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Remember boys, Gore ran a fumble the length of the field for a td. Even their fumbles are dangerous... So long as it isn't Ted Ginn.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been cranky since August 9th when my man Bishop went down with a fluke injury I rarely have ever seen.
And I still am cranky that we lost a great player and man in Nick Collins when he was as clean as they get.

You kinda need to get over that.

CandlestickBum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ginn was a fantastic punt returner when he had good special teams blockers up the field. Other than that, he has kind of been disappointing, and he has muffed a couple of punt returns Williams NFC style lately.

He wants to be a wide receiver, but he has not put up very impressive numbers in that role, especially for someone with his speed and agility.

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ginn was a fantastic punt returner when he had good special teams blockers up the field. Other than that, he has kind of been disappointing, and he has muffed a couple of punt returns Williams NFC style lately.

He wants to be a wide receiver, but he has not put up very impressive numbers in that role, especially for someone with his speed and agility.

Final straw for me was his lack of effort to get on top of that ball after the bad pitch. ANYTHING but a TD would have been preferable. recover it, push it out of bounds, throw it out of the endzone for a safety...ANYTHING but a complete whiff and letting the other guy score.

He was a really good returner last year, but we haven't seen ANY of that this year.

Its kinda funny...Niners won with great D and Special Teams last year. Special Teams THIS year? Not so much. Kicker struggling all year, Ginn useless....only Andy Lee is consistent.

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been cranky since August 9th when my man Bishop went down with a fluke injury I rarely have ever seen.
And I still am cranky that we lost a great player and man in Nick Collins when he was as clean as they get.

Ever heard of Garrison Hearst?

I feel your pain.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Off topic... but WTF is Ted Ginn doing there with that fumble?!?! That's terrible, especially with 3-minutes left in the game!!!
Almost getting his leg Derek Sherroded, or knee Adrian Peterson/Marcus Lattimored.
He's lucky his foot/feet didn't get planted before Jenkins came flying in low to the ball.

Members online

Latest posts