K-rob sentenced to jail time!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably pull a Jamal Lewis and serve it during the off season.

This is really no suprise though. It was kind of expected.

OP
OP
P

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah its no suprise, but it still sucks

i think this means he will have to serve his 90 days before the date of March 1.

which if gone straight through would have to be December, January, Febuary. wont play much into january bu December might hurt us.

however he can spend 45 of it on work release. so he may not miss a game. IF we dont make the playoffs that is

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
which means he would need to start serving it by Dec 1st.....missing the end of the season.

Depending on the work release part, he might be able to serve it in GB, getting out for practice but he would not be able to travel with the team.

I am still glad we got him.

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
Packnic said:

i think this means he will have to serve his 90 days before the date of March 1.

which if gone straight through would have to be December, January, Febuary. wont play much into january bu December might hurt us.

however he can spend 45 of it on work release. so he may not miss a game. IF we dont make the playoffs that is

so we could still have him for the rest of the year? thats good news

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
Packnic said:

If he has to serve it in WA then he would miss the dec games. I don't believe any jail allows its prisoners to leave overnight

Reaction score
trippster said:
thetombradyhater said:
Packnic said:

If he has to serve it in WA then he would miss the dec games. I don't believe any jail allows its prisoners to leave overnight

Hm, perhaps this requires a "Prison Break" type escape? :D

OP
OP
P

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you forgot he has money, trippster. all i know is im glad we have him for any more time at all, hes catchin everything thrown at him

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not think the Minnesota judge will go so light on him when his Minnesota case is ajudicated.

He still has NFL discipline policy to deal with for the Minnesota incident.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe K-Rob will spend those 90 days lifting weights so next season he'll be a freaking beast.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anubis said:
BTW: It's great to see you all admire TT's choice of "Packer People". I am sure K-Rob will continue to be an outstanding role model for today's youth.

What a joke. :roll:

Am I wrong, or is there a silver lining of change of topic coming over the hill? :wink:

And with that role model thing: He has to go to jail. Girls and boys, he is an alcoholic, he made mistakes and though he is a rich and known guy, he has to go to jail, so wach out and make sure, you get not caught.....aaahhm, sorry, make sure, that you keep off the alcohol.

I hope, he gets his off-field problems fixed and continues to help the team winning some games. So far it's good to have him with us.

OP
OP
P

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good then he wont miss any games for this one.

and anubis there is no suprise the WOW was that he pretty much got away with this one. he can still play till Feb 28

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think people are missing the point. No, alcoholism is not a joke. But someone not dealing with their problem is a joke. I have heard rumors (yes just rumors) that last year K-Rob could be spotted putting a few back after Queens games. If this is true, he is snubbing his noise at the league and his fans.

Additionally, as a Packer lover I am embarassed and disgraced that we would take someone like this. We have had ***holes or troubled players in the past, but this guy is so obviously troubled that we should not even have wasted our time with him.

Heck, Moss wants out of Oakland lets go for him. We have already laid the precedent for taking extremely troubled players, lets go for it. It would definitely make us better. Come to think about it Haynesworth the DT from Tennesee, might be cut after his 5 game suspension. We should look his way too.

Is it possible that the Pack could have a team made up of more losers than the Queens? Please TT don't do that to us. I'm pleading with you.

Members online

Latest posts