Just Wynn Baby!!!!

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike McCarthy's new Mantra JUST WYNN BABY!!!!

Perhaps those who complained that he had not earned his roster spot are ready to admit that the coaching staff knew what they had in this talented young man???

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Perhaps those who complained that he had not earned his roster spot are ready to admit that the coaching staff knew what they had in this talented young man???

I knew nothing about him, so I was neither a supporter nor detractor.

From what I've seen, he has a lot of heart.

Reaction score
Last week I thought I saw Wynn make his pick-ups perfectly.

This week, I believe I saw pretty much the same thing.

He is a very bright kid that has picked up our O quickly. Definitely should push B-Jack this week to start against the Chargers.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always thought Wynn was better than B-Jack. I like how Wynn can find the hole , make his cut, then run . B-Jack seems to always stutter step b/f he makes his cut.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Last week I thought I saw Wynn make his pick-ups perfectly.

This week, I believe I saw pretty much the same thing.

He is a very bright kid that has picked up our O quickly. Definitely should push B-Jack this week to start against the Chargers.

I was under the impression that Morency will start against the Chargers. Did you hear something new? I think one of those Fox guys said he was supposed to be ready for the Chargers game, but you may have heard something more recent.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I always thought Wynn was better than B-Jack. I like how Wynn can find the hole , make his cut, then run . B-Jack seems to always stutter step b/f he makes his cut.

I can't say I always thought Wynn was better than Jackson, but coming out of the draft I did like Wynn more than Jackson. I'm starting to like Jackson more and more. I'm also (after he stopped being injured all the time) am liking Wynn more and more too.

Plus, Brett said he and Wynn are on the same page.

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well wynn has one good game and gets TDs on goal line situation lets not make him king already he is doing good i hope he keeps doing good

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Raises Hand

I didn't think he was worthy at all to be honest but that's why I'm not coaching the Packers.

He had a nice day and that long run was great. Interesting enough a Wynn, Grant, Morency, and Jackson backfield might not be as bad as we had all thought. It won't be great in my opinion but it could get at least to a respectable place.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't think Wynn earned a roster spot due to his play in the preseason (or lack there of). He made the roster because of Morency, B-Jack, and Herron's injuries. But he has certainly come on since then.

His play in the last two games has not only justified his roster spot, but enabled him to push Morency and B-Jack for the starting job.

OP
OP
B

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't think Wynn earned a roster spot due to his play in the preseason (or lack there of). He made the roster because of Morency, B-Jack, and Herron's injuries. But he has certainly come on since then.

His play in the last two games has not only justified his roster spot, but enabled him to push Morency and B-Jack for the starting job.

Actually, Wynn earned his roster spot by his good early impression before going down to injury.

He sealed the deal by working extremely hard with the training staff to get back as soon as possible. He also impressed the coaching staff with his tireless work in the classroom and film room while physically unable to practice. He asked great questions and showed a maturity that he did not show at Florida.

White, who worked hard and impressed many never had a chance as long as Wynn -- who has great RB raw skills including: great size/speed ratio, low center of gravity at 5-10 232 and almost no body fat, great vision, and football instincts -- showed up and worked hard and kept his head on football.

Wynn was the top running back coming out of HS and possesses upside like no one on the Packers roster. He needs to keep working, but is off to a great start.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
, great vision,

That is what sticks out the most to me, in the open field and in traffic he sees and READS the defenders very well and makes the most of each of his touches. The man is a Hammer to when he puts his head down.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing I like about Wynn is he seems to be more of a home run hitter than B-Jack.

When he gets loose he seems to be more able to take it the distance.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

I was excited about the kid from what I read and some clips I've seen of him out of the draft, but when he was injured all the time and then the coaches questioned his toughness I was surprised to see him on the roster. I was glad, but I didn't think he'd have the impact like this so soon. I was expecting him to come on late in the season after being pulled up from the Practice Squad.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Wynn and Jackson, it's a good combination. Then, if VM comes back, it will add another weapon.

Members online

Latest posts