1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Just when you think it's safe....

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, Aug 4, 2006.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Feb 27, 2006
    I've been working on our computer/office room the past few days and have not paid much attention to anything else. I should have been watching the skies and weather. Getting blistering hot again...mid 90's for the weekend.. and smoke all over the place. We have several new fires around here that are being pesky to say the least, and with the hot temps the smoke just sits down in the valleys. Our street lights are on right now and its 1:00 pm, just to give you an idea of what it's like. We've got a "Big Bertha" water tender stationed on our cul de sac and another one on the next street above us. These are huge pumper/water tenders with 8 nozzles on them that can spray out water like you wouldn't believe. Kind of like the ones airports use for plane crashes. Man, could we have a water fight with these.

Anyway, while I'm having a beer while paint is drying, I'm gonna go outside and talk with the neighbors and see if they want to have a brat fry tonight. Might as well make use of the fires and heat. :D So, I'm still here, making the best of a rather tough situation. Do I go get more beer and brats, or wait and see what happens? :lol:
  2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Nov 24, 2005
    I would suggest........LONG sticks, and LOTS of marshmallows!!!
    Brats and beer........NEVER can go wrong with those!
    It's 90 here right now, but not so dang humid. So it's alot easier to tolerate. I'm going to make burgers on the grill tonight for supper when the wife gets home.
    Be safe Bob!!! (And don't burn the brats!!!) :wink: